No announcement yet.

Cloud: "Dawson, Pick on Someone Your Own Age"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cloud: "Dawson, Pick on Someone Your Own Age"

I just can’t be silent any longer. As you well know, if you win your rematch with Antonio Tarver on May 9th, I’m still your IBF mandatory. [details]

Says the man who hasn't fought in how long?

Comment

Cloud shouldn't hold his breath,no way Dawson fights him.

Comment

Originally posted by savorduhflavor View Post
        Says the man who hasn't fought in how long?
        He hasn't fought because he was waiting for Dawson. His last fight, he won which made him Dawson's mandatory. He waited for Dawson to beat Tarver. He was next in line, however as we know Dawson is fighting Tarver again due to the rematch clause. So the man patiently waits.

Dawson needs to fight Cloud after Tarver (assuming he wins), the man has been waiting. If he doesn't, he should (and will) be stripped of the IBF and Cloud will fight someone for the vacant strap.

Comment

Originally posted by catalinul View Post
          Cloud shouldn't hold his breath,no way Dawson fights him.
          well if he doesn't dawson will either have to vacate the IBF title or he'll be stripped. Either way Cloud is getting a title shot.

Comment

When was the last time Cloud fought... Final fantasy VII? Idiot.

Comment

Originally posted by ИATAS206 View Post
              He hasn't fought because he was waiting for Dawson. His last fight, he won which made him Dawson's mandatory. He waited for Dawson to beat Tarver. He was next in line, however as we know Dawson is fighting Tarver again due to the rematch clause. So the man patiently waits.

Dawson needs to fight Cloud after Tarver (assuming he wins), the man has been waiting. If he doesn't, he should (and will) be stripped of the IBF and Cloud will fight someone for the vacant strap.
              I agree I wanna see the fight. But Cloud should have stayed busy instead of waiting, that's just ****** IMO.

Comment

Dear Cloud,

Be careful what you wish for.

Sincerely, Bad Chad

Comment

Dawson will fight Cloud, that's not even something to worry about. There is no big fights out there left and Hopkins definitely won't fight Dawson, so there's nothing to do but either unify, defend against mandatories or try to pull up some star super middleweights.

Originally posted by Kevin Jesus View Post
                  Dear Cloud,

Be careful what you wish for.

Sincerely, Bad Chad
                  Exactly right

Comment

Originally posted by savorduhflavor View Post
                    I agree I wanna see the fight. But Cloud should have stayed busy instead of waiting, that's just ****** IMO.
                    Yeah, sure he could have fought some bum. I have no complaints with that. On the other hand he may not have anticipated there would be a second fight between Tarver/Dawson, perhaps he would have fought a bum if he knew that in advance. Further, I cant really fault him for not wanting to risk anything ruining his title shot, like an injury or a loss, etc.

Comment

Working...
                    X