• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• HBO's One Sided Thrilla

[details]

Awaits The Bringer

Comment

everyone has heard Ali's side of the story, there are many documentaries on it. No one's really heard the story from Joe Frazier's point of view though.. this is what the documentary was about, I doubt the writter of this article wasn't nagging when other documentaries where presenting the fight from the point of view of Ali.

Comment

It did seem pretty anti-Ali...I still enjoyed it tho.

Some1 told me Ali sayin to cut his gloves waz bull****...

Comment

Ali said he told Dundee to cut his gloves a few years later, doubt Dundee would have done it though. I mean the guy sent Ali out blind against Liston.

Comment

I wanna know wat Larry Holmes is smoking saying Ali was overrated...he must think the Ali he fought was the prime one...

Comment

the documentary was very anti ali it kinda of made me hate him and he is one of the main reasons i started watching boxing and he is my inspiration for my footwork they made him seem like a complete jerk but the kkk meeting was a little far

Comment

It was prolly the truth, the truth that Ali and the media did not want people to see

Comment

Joe gets his say

God forbid that Joe gets ONE opportunity to tell his story, after the countless Ali Industry narratives over the last 25 years...

P

Comment

Originally posted by Patrick Kehoe View Post
                    God forbid that Joe gets ONE opportunity to tell his story, after the countless Ali Industry narratives over the last 25 years...

P
                    thank YOU. so right.

Comment

Working...
                    X