No announcement yet.

Arreola is Properly Motivated For The "Big Time" Challenge

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Arreola is Properly Motivated For The "Big Time" Challenge

By Brent Matteo Alderson - Last November I went up to Chris Arreola’s training camp in Big Bear California while he was training for his fight with Travis Walker and the Nightmare wasn’t as motivated as he should have been and commented, “Travis Walker doesn’t motivate me. I wanted to fight a big name, I’m tired of fighting prospects,” and the lack of drive was evident. [details]

I wish Chris all the best, it's hard not to like the guy if you really read a bit about him.

But I got McCline to pull it out by TKO.

Comment

Big test for Arreola but he's got it in him to stop Mccline late in the fight.

Comment

I'm going with the upset in this fight, I think McCline pulls it out.

Comment

Originally posted by Silencers View Post
          I'm going with the upset in this fight, I think McCline pulls it out.
          Would you really consider that an upset, though?

I know most people think McCline is old, and past it. And that Arreola is the new Generation, on his way up.

But I don't think McCline winning is that far out of the realm of possibility.

Infact, I'm banking on it.

Comment

i think chris wins it by ko...it would be devestating to the division as awhole if he were to lose

Comment

5k Arreola over McCline. PM me.

Comment

Apparently, Arreola's camp doesn't realize that a good percent of the titleholders do get up at 5 a.m. to run and work out.

Comment

After reading this article, its pretty apparent that The Nipple isn't going to make it too much farther. That being said, Nipple by UD over gassed by the 3rd round McCline

Comment

Originally posted by The_Bringer View Post
                    Would you really consider that an upset, though?

I know most people think McCline is old, and past it. And that Arreola is the new Generation, on his way up.

But I don't think McCline winning is that far out of the realm of possibility.

Infact, I'm banking on it.
                    Not really but I know the odds will be against McCline so officially, it will be an upset if he wins.

Comment

Working...
                    X