No announcement yet.

Klitschko, Mosley, Czyz To Be Honored in New Jersey

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Klitschko, Mosley, Czyz To Be Honored in New Jersey

Newark, New Jersey – Heavyweight Champion of the World, Wladimir Klitschko, will join world boxing champions "Sugar" Shane Mosley, Mark Breland and Bobby Czyz in attendance this Tuesday at the Robert Treat Hotel in Newark to receive boxing awards. Other boxing celebrities such as Emmanuel Steward, Harold Lederman, Larry Holmes, Michael Spinks, Bernard Hopkins, Ivan Robinson, Al Coles, and Tomaz Adamek are also scheduled to appear at the 7th Annual Awards Dinner and Celebrity Reception hosted by C.O.M.B.A.T.T., Inc. Former New Jersey Athletic Commissioner, Larry Hazzard is founder of the non-profit youth organization hosting the awards dinner and expressed his joy in honoring the champions and others on April 7th. ABeing a former school principal I have always emphasized to students that they can excel in the classroom while participating in sports”, Hazzard said. Wladimir Klitschco will be receiving the Founder=s award this year and he epitomizes not only the best of our sport but he's also well educated; possessing a PhD in education. Klitschko as the Heavyweight Champion of the World is the best example of athletics and education being perfect together", he added. [details]

Good that Wladimir is receiving some much-deserved recognition.

Comment

balco man is getting an award?

Comment

Oh uh Bhop and Adamek in the same building, I smell trouble.

Comment

EFF Bobby Czyz. His commentating is atrocious.

Comment

Originally posted by xcaret View Post
            balco man is getting an award?
            still butthurt over your cheating discraceful countryman, and how Mosley almost murdered him. i understand.

Comment

Mosley the great

Originally posted by Dorruel View Post
              still butthurt over your cheating discraceful countryman, and how Mosley almost murdered him. i understand.
              Right on. Mosley does deserve a reward. I didnt consider him up there with the greats until he beat monos de plaster. Besides alot of fighters have used roids, Vargas, Vitali, those are just the ones that admitted to it, im sure alot of others have done it. Czyz went out on a bad note though, a first round knockout to Vitali, but he had no buisness in the HW division. And Wlad should be made a poster boy for health and education.

Comment

Hmm, which name looks like it doesn't belong there...

Comment

Wlad is the baddest man on the planet and dont you forget it/!

Comment

No no

Originally posted by Mike Tyson77 View Post
                    Wlad is the baddest man on the planet and dont you forget it/!
                    Have to diagree with you there, buddy, Big brother Vitali is the greatest. Wlad is behind him.

Comment

Working...
                    X