No announcement yet.

Lopez Beats Phosuwan, Morel Decisions Bonilla

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lopez Beats Phosuwan, Morel Decisions Bonilla

“Noche de Campeones" from the Ruben Rodriguez Coliseum from Bayamon, Puerto Rico saw WBO super flyweight José “Carita” López (39-7-2, 32 KO’s) from Trujillo Alto, Puerto Rico win a unanimous decison over Pramuansak Phosuwan (39-2-1, 21 KO’s) from Mahasalakam, Thailand to win the vacant WBO super flyweight title. The scores were 117-111, 117-111 and 116-112. [details]

Props to Lopez for finally winning a title after more than a decade of trying

Comment

Congratulations to "Carita" Lopez! Now we have one more Champion!

Comment

I guess its deserved for him to know how it feels to be champion.

This is the guy who fought a mexican in the crowd literally last minute and lost.

Anyways another champion for puerto rico

Comment

Congratulations to the new champ! Now, Montiel looked very good last night, would he fight Morel already? I would love to see that and on the undercard Arce vs Lopez, that would be a good card.

Comment

Originally posted by gerardofpr View Post
            Congratulations to the new champ! Now, Montiel looked very good last night, would he fight Morel already? I would love to see that and on the undercard Arce vs Lopez, that would be a good card.
            Anybody can look impresive when they fight a nobody who cant even keep an undefeated record fighting taxi drivers in Argentina.

Morel humiliates him en route to a desicion if he doesnt tko him by the 10th round.

I know this might be asking to much but maybe after he makes a few defenses, Carita can challenge Vic for an unification battle if Vic is still in the division.

Comment

Originally posted by ELHURACAN58 View Post
              Anybody can look impresive when they fight a nobody who cant even keep an undefeated record fighting taxi drivers in Argentina.

Morel humiliates him en route to a desicion if he doesnt tko him by the 10th round.

I know this might be asking to much but maybe after he makes a few defenses, Carita can challenge Vic for an unification battle if Vic is still in the division.
              So was the Argentinian that bad? Cant wait for the Morel fight! I dont know about Carita vs Darchinyan thou, I mean if Carita was gonna make a big paycheck to retire I could understand that but to be honest Vic is above Carita's league right now.

Comment

Congrats Carita Lopez; thanks to you Puerto Rico has six current world champions

Comment

Originally posted by gerardofpr View Post
                  So was the Argentinian that bad? Cant wait for the Morel fight! I dont know about Carita vs Darchinyan thou, I mean if Carita was gonna make a big paycheck to retire I could understand that but to be honest Vic is above Carita's league right now.
                  His name was Da Silva! You can't get worse from that. I mean look at his record and his last opponent before fighting Montiel

http://www.boxrec.com/list_bouts.php...5705&cat=boxer

Comment

Originally posted by Boxeo_Boricua View Post
                    Congratulations to "Carita" Lopez! Now we have one more Champion!

+1

Comment

Working...
                    X