No announcement yet.

Froch: "Deep Down, Jermain Taylor Knows I'm Better"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Froch: "Deep Down, Jermain Taylor Knows I'm Better"

Carl Froch stands alone as Britain’s sole World boxing champion and the WBC Super Middleweight title holder doesn’t plan on giving up that status any time soon. The Cobra makes the first defence of his title next month when he travels to the U.S. for a mega fight with former undisputed middleweight champ, Jermain Taylor. [details]

I love this guy

Comment

Froch is one of the funniest guys in the sport, ill post up his analyisis of Joe calzaghe's career. Its f.ucking hilarious.

Comment

Originally posted by Technical_Skill View Post
        Froch is one of the funniest guys in the sport, ill post up his analyisis of Joe calzaghe's career. Its f.ucking hilarious.
        http://www.youtube.com/v/W6sI5_rDrMA&hl=en&fs=1

This was carl froch's finest hour.

Comment

Froch has a big mouth. Hope he doesn't end up like other guys with big mouths that got it handed to them (Mayorga, Miranda, et al).

Just train and fight. You can talk all you want after you win.

Comment

Originally posted by cupcrazy01 View Post
            Froch has a big mouth. Hope he doesn't end up like other guys with big mouths that got it handed to them (Mayorga, Miranda, et al).

Just train and fight. You can talk all you want after you win.
            screw that man!! let him talk all that he wants!! at the end.. hes the one fighting!!

and we boxing fans! enjoy this!!
            WARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

Comment

I have no doubt Carl will win this fight, i suspect pretty easily too. he really is a very, very good fighter.

Comment

Taylor's speed and power will out duel Froch

Comment

i had a nightmare this morning, i dreamt looking at carl froch's record on boxrec and seeing KO 2 jermain taylor.

Comment

It's a funny clip, but you can pick holes in just about anyone's fight record if you have a mind to. I mean, I've heard similar trashings of Oscar, Hopkins and even Roy Jones.

Froch and Taylor is an interesting matchup. Both fighters' careers have kind of stalled after promising openings.

Taylor should have the edge in speed and experience whereas Froch probably has the heavier hands. If Taylor gets his jab working he should have a platform to pick Froch apart without risking Froch's heavy artillery. But Froch is quite unorthodox and so he'll have to be careful. He certainly can't afford to be anywhere near the impact of Froch's uppercut, which is lethal.

Comment

Working...
                    X