No announcement yet.

Edwin Valero Wants a Piece of Juan Manuel Marquez

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Edwin Valero Wants a Piece of Juan Manuel Marquez

In what was somewhat of surprise to the boxing world, Edwin Valero recently replaced his current trainer, Kenny Adams with Robert Alcazar, the man that trained Oscar De La Hoya for the majority of his professional bouts. [details]

I thought Valero wanted Pacquiao?

I think Valero just wants money, regardless of the opponet.

Marquez has every right in the world to cash in on his name right now and line up a big money fight or two. He's earned it the hard way.

I'm not going to give him any **** if he doesn't fight Valero. Personally, I see him beating the brakes off of Valero if it did ever happen anyway.

Comment

Marquez, would tax that ass.

Comment

Originally posted by The_Bringer View Post
        I think Valero just wants money, regardless of the opponet.
        And I think The Bringer hit the nail on the head.

Anyway... Marquez & Pacquiao are gonna make Valerie look silly if he makes the mistake of fighting them.

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

Comment

He would absolutely destroy Valero.

Comment

except for mosquera, all of those included in el inca's resume are tomato cans... maybe valero is the real deal... or maybe not... i hope top rank gets him better opponents before JMM... right now JMM skools him...

Comment

Originally posted by S a m u r a i View Post
              And I think The Bringer hit the nail on the head.

Anyway... Marquez & Pacquiao are gonna make Valerie look silly if he makes the mistake of fighting them.
              Ironically, I like Valero. I'm just sick of him always wanting to fight guys who would clearly whip his ass. He needs to focus on makig his bones on his own, and not off the name of someone who's already earned it the hard way. (Pacquiao, Marquez.)

Comment

I don't know if switching to Alcazar is the right move for Valero, being with Kenny Adams supposedly helped him a lot from a technical standpoint, anyways, it's his career.

From what I've seen so far, Marquez would beat Valero, I'm still waiting to see what sort of improvements Valero has made in these past few months.

Comment

Marquez scared to face Valero??? I guess that's why he's choosing to move up in weight to fight bigger, stronger opponents. And I suppose that must be why he's calling out fellow top P4P fighters like Pacquiao and Mayweather.

I've only seen Valero on YouTube, so I'm interested in seeing him fight in April. Even then though, who the hell is he fighting?!? Besides Mosquera, he doesn't have a single decent name in his resume! You gotta love him calling out the big names, but he should actually fight and beat some top contenders to prove that he belongs in the same ring with Marquez, Pacquiao, etc.

Comment

Valero is a less skilled version of Pac. JMM beat him handily imo.

Comment

Working...
                    X