No announcement yet.

Cotto vs. Clottey is Nearly Complete For June 13 at MSG

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cotto vs. Clottey is Nearly Complete For June 13 at MSG

IBF welterweight champion Joshua Clottey, who is currently on vacation, contacted BoxingScene.com to let our readers know that he will be the fighter to land the June 13 clash with WBO champion Miguel Cotto in New York's Madison Square Garden. Top Rank promotes both champions, and indicated to Clottey that he will be selected to meet Cotto on the eve of the Puerto Rican Day Parade. [details]

This is the ****in fight i wanna see, i know Clottey is a Steel dude and of course Cotto is like an Elite, so i wanna see this fight so no doubts can go for Cotto, This is gonna be one of the best fights of the year.

Comment

Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post
      IBF welterweight champion Joshua Clottey, who is currently on vacation, contacted BoxingScene.com to let our readers know that he will be the fighter to land the June 13 clash with WBO champion Miguel Cotto in New York's Madison Square Garden. Top Rank promotes both champions, and indicated to Clottey that he will be selected to meet Cotto on the eve of the Puerto Rican Day Parade. [details]
      I really like this fight for two reason's..

1) It's not Kermitt (The Frog) Cintron

2) I'll be there live and in affect!

Comment

AWESOME!!

Comment

Warrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr Cotto!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

MAJOR PROPS to Cotto for fighting the People nobody wants to fight, first Margarito, now Clottey, next year it will be Williams guaranteed!!!!!!!!!

Anyways, Cotto UD 116-112!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Ch@mpBox@PR View Post

MAJOR PROPS to Cotto for fighting the People nobody wants to fight, first Margarito, now Clottey, next year it will be Williams guaranteed!!!!!!!!!

You know, & these chumps still hate!!
            **** em though.. like when they where talkin' **** about Cotto fighting Gomez & then
            he fought Margo.
            Now that they are talking about Jennings, Cotto makes them put their foot in their mouth again.

Comment

Cotto's road to unification starts here. I hope Berto vs Mosley is made so there can be an unification match at the end of the year or early 2010.

Comment

Originally posted by Ch@mpBox@PR View Post

Margarito already fought him. So that's out.

I'm 50/50 on this fight.

Comment

Comment

props to cotto for taking this fight, but I hope clottey knows that he has to stop cotto to win this fight.

Comment

Working...
                    X