No announcement yet.

Chambers Promises a "Klitschko" Pounding To Peter

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Chambers Promises a "Klitschko" Pounding To Peter

Los Angeles, CA – The number 3 World-ranked heavyweight contender “Fast” Eddie Chambers arrived in Los Angeles at LAX to finish the final preparations of his training for his battle against #5 World-ranked and former WBC World Heavyweight Champion Sam Peter that will take place on March 27 at Nokia Theatre L.A. LIVE in what will be the inaugural boxing event for the centerpiece at L.A. LIVE. The fistic 12-round main event will be televised on a special ESPN’s “Friday Night Fights” at 10:00 pm ET/7:00 pm PT. [details]

I cant really say i will be looking forward to this fight!!! I do want sam to win though!!!

Comment

Doubtful he can put it on him that bad, but if Peter don't come in shape, Chambers will beat him.

Comment

I'm very much looking forward to this fight - the winner will be considered a top contender, the loser will become no more than a fringe contender/journeyman.

If Peter comes in half-decent shape under 240 he will win, perhaps by KO. Otherwise, if he's over 250, Chambers will outbox him for a decision.

Comment

I hope Chambers will come in in shape, a motivated in-shape Chambers should outbox Peter with ease.

Comment

I want to see Chambers vs Povetkin II.

Comment

I will put bets on this one. I got Chambers. You can't knock Chambers out unless your an accurate puncher, and for everything people have said about Peter, none of it has included the term "accurate puncher". Chambers was laying it on Povetkin with beautiful counters until he slowed down and Sasha pulled away from a close fight with punch output and will. Those are two more attributes that haven't been laid upon Samuel Peter. Chambers will wain a bit late, but he slices and dices Peter up for an easy decision in my opinion. Like I said, if anyone feels otherwise, i got some points to burn.

Comment

Fast Eddie!!!! please get Sam out of the picture with his lying about his age ass lol.

Comment

I posted the same thing a few days ago & I totally agree.it's peter's conditioning that will determine the out come if this fight.it reminds mr of the tua vs Byrd fight several years ago.

Comment

he better have some plaster in those gloves with all that talk.. otherwise Eddie aint "pounding" nothing... but i could see him outboxing Sam for a decision

Comment

Working...
                    X