No announcement yet.

Kermit Cintron Speaks on Fighting Miguel Cotto in June

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kermit Cintron Speaks on Fighting Miguel Cotto in June

BoxingScene.com sat down with former welterweight champion Kermit Cintron to discuss various topics that pertain to his career. Cintron talks about his fight with WBC interim-junior middleweight champion Sergio Martinez, a possible fight with Miguel Cotto in June and more. [details]

i feel bad when he said that he's boricua. he's a *****

Comment

he should fight alfonso gomez or rematch feliciano.

Comment

He's kissing so much ass.

Comment

Originally posted by gerardofpr View Post
          he should fight alfonso gomez or rematch feliciano.
          I second that idea.

Comment

Cintrash is a *****. he's the new Zab judah

Comment

Originally posted by Shadow boxer 3 View Post
              Cintrash is a *****. he's the new Zab judah
              hes actually even boushier than judah lol
              cintron is garbage, my gf is puerto rican and they all think hes a total doushebag lol
              cintron sed that when he thinks bout it, margarito prolly used plaster on him, u could u pillow to knock cintron down lol
              "it was a head butt, it was a head butt!"

Comment

Hey Cintron,

Fight whoever is not fighting Cotto (Berto or Clottey) on June 13th (undercard), Then fight Mosley, and IF you win both fights, I repeat , only IF you win, (which I doubt)then ask for Cotto.

Cotto doesn't need you to fill out the Garden (epsecially on the eve of the PR Parade), with Clottey or Berto, Cotto will sell the garden completely and get more PPV revenue than fighting you. Hell with Clottey, He doesn't even has to split the money with another promoter and pay Clottey less than what you would probably ask for.

By the way you lost to Sergio Martinez, The Judges gave you a gift with a draw.

In another words Shut Up!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by larr12 View Post
                  i feel bad when he said that he's boricua. he's a *****
                  I don't feel sad for him being a Boricua, because if you check his history it was very sad. He lost his Mom at a very young age and he's uncle from the States decided to take care of him and i beleive 2 more brothers. That's the only reason he moved to the States. He went into boxing alittle late but as an alternative to help raise his family eventhough he was the youngest one.
                  That story there tells alot of him as a person.

Having said that as a boxer, he hasn't convinced too much and Cotto should consider other boxers. I totally agree to that.

But in life there's more important things than boxing and for wht he accomplished as a person, for his family, it makes me feel proud that he is actually a Boricua, even if he is not a Boricua high level fighter

Comment

why this mother fu c ker keeps talking about a possible fight with cotto!!

NO CINTRON!! U AINT GETTING ****!

Comment

Working...
                    X