No announcement yet.

Paul Spadafora Returns on March 31 in Pittsburgh

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Paul Spadafora Returns on March 31 in Pittsburgh

PITTSBURGH - Former IBF Lightweight King PAUL SPADAFORA declared himself undaunted, undeterred and ready, willing and able to fight, at an afternoon press conference today at the Pittsburgh Hilton. Spadafora (41-0-1) will headline a six-bout card, Tuesday, March 31 at the Pittsburgh Hilton. The show will begin at 7:30 p.m. [details]

if you never seen him fight watch his fight with Leonard dorin...totally awesome bloodbath!

Comment

Good ****. I'm gonna try to go.

Comment

will he be at the same weight?...

Comment

Paul Spadafora? Wow i thought he was a goner in the sport.Actually he was one of my favorites back in the 90's so hopefully he can bring the same or more less the excitement he used to bring when he was an elite fighter!!!

Comment

Spadafora is a tough guy, I used to really enjoy watching him. He was like Paulie Malignaggi with better skills, a real joy to watch when he was on. His problem was his lack of punching power, or should I say his utter absence of.

I really hope the best for him, my heart always goes out to the embattled ones. Judging from what I saw in the Oisin ***an fight, I don't really know how much he has left. He was getting hit way too much by a guy who normally wouldn't have been on his level.

Comment

I haven't checked in a while, but UTUBE had him sparring with PBF some years back, and he was giving a slightly out of shape Money May the business. Hope he can stop himself from shooting his girlfriend this time around.

Comment

Wow, for some reason I thought Paul was a lot older then 33.

Comment

Originally posted by Ravens Fan View Post
                  Wow, for some reason I thought Paul was a lot older then 33.
                  I'm a fan too. he's more like Sweet Pea than Paulie. he stays in the pocket and fights inside. Actually, he fights the same style as collazo- paulie is all over the place, but spadafora stands in front of you and makes you miss.

Comment

Working...
                  X