No announcement yet.

This Week in Boxing: Calzaghe, Margarito, Mayorga

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• This Week in Boxing: Calzaghe, Margarito, Mayorga

By Dave Sholler - As I scan stories from the week in boxing, I can’t help but to feel a sense of rage. Having read a dozen pieces on the one-year ban that Antonio Margarito received for using illegal wraps in his Jan. 24 fight against Shane Mosley, I struggle to hide my pure anger at the ineptitude of Team Tijuana Tornado. Moreover, I cannot, in any way, shape, or form, conceal the sense of disgust I currently feel burning deep in my boxing soul.

From serious stories like the Margarito scandal to the real reason why Ricardo Mayorga pulled out of this weekend’s clash with Alfredo Angulo, let’s take a look at the past week in boxing. [details]

Dave Sholler is an idiot. How did he ever get a gig writing about boxing?

Comment

lifetime ban is too harsh a penalty... dave.

Comment

Nice one Mayorga.

Comment

Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post
          By Dave Sholler - As I scan stories from the week in boxing, I can’t help but to feel a sense of rage. Having read a dozen pieces on the one-year ban that Antonio Margarito received for using illegal wraps in his Jan. 24 fight against Shane Mosley, I struggle to hide my pure anger at the ineptitude of Team Tijuana Tornado. Moreover, I cannot, in any way, shape, or form, conceal the sense of disgust I currently feel burning deep in my boxing soul.

From serious stories like the Margarito scandal to the real reason why Ricardo Mayorga pulled out of this weekend’s clash with Alfredo Angulo, let’s take a look at the past week in boxing. [details]
          i agree 90% of what this article said, except the fact about him talkin that Cotto is gonna get the same beating as Margarito, honestly, face it, Cotto was cheated by Margarito, if he didnt have wraps Cotto woulda destroyed Margarito, and no Mosley would not do the same to cotto because Cotto is a smart fighter other that the "Tornado" which he only comes forward n swing.

Comment

Who cares about those two frauds and one bum.

Comment

Originally posted by withoutthee View Post
              Who cares about those two frauds and one bum.
              i care alot about mayorga

Comment

Originally posted by Pico Hollywood View Post
                i care alot about mayorga
                Mayorga doesn't care about you.

Comment

Originally posted by withoutthee View Post
                  Mayorga doesn't care about you.
                  i've noticed, he never responds to my fan mail

Comment

Originally posted by Pico Hollywood View Post
                    i've noticed, he never responds to my fan mail
                    Paypal me $20 and ill give you his personal email.

Comment

Working...
                    X