No announcement yet.

Sam Peter Challenges Chris Arreola To Duel of "Nightmares"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sam Peter Challenges Chris Arreola To Duel of "Nightmares"

Approximately, four years ago, Samuel "The Nigerian Nightmare" Peter burst onto the scene and generated tremendous excitement and buzz in the heavyweight division. But since his disappointing loss to Vitali Klitschko in Berlin, Germany, last October, the division has once again gone flat. [details]
    Last edited by BIGPOPPAPUMP; 01-13-2009, 08:12 PM.

isnt arreola fighting one of the klitschkos?

Comment

ooooooh...this one could be very interesting

Comment

Originally posted by MissDeeCole View Post
        isnt arreola fighting one of the klitschkos?
        There's now talk of Wlad fighting Haye in the spring, instead of Arreola. We'll know within a week or so.

Comment

Arreola will get exposed if he fights Wladmir Klitschko. I'm not sure who I would pick to win if he fights Peter. I would like to see if Peter learned anything from his horrible loss to Vitali.

Comment

This is actually one of the most entertaining fights you can make in any division. I dont think much of either guy. In fact peter might even be better than Arreola.

Comment

This would be Arreolas toughest test yet, Peter isn't the fastest or smartest fighter but he can bang and has a granite chin. Arreolas stamina and chin may be tested here.

Comment

Chris "I block punches with my face" Arreola is tailor made for Peter

Peter by KO

Comment

Originally posted by WLAD_OWNS View Post

Peter by KO
                  Peter is hardly a defensive whizz himself.

Comment

Originally posted by WLAD_OWNS View Post

Peter by KO
                    I'd probably pick Arreola, but this fight makes sense for both fighters.

Comment

Working...
                    X