No announcement yet.

Cory Spinks vs. Deandre Latimore For Vacant IBF Title

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cory Spinks vs. Deandre Latimore For Vacant IBF Title

St. Louis (MO)- Steve Smith and Rumble Time Promotions are pleased to announce that the IBF has mandated that Cory Spinks and Deandre Latimore fight to fill the vacant IBF Light Middleweight World Title. [details]

this will be the end for ol cory. he gave it a good run, but he can't do it any longer. www.acastleinthesky.com

Comment

Yall know you wanna watch this fight. Stop pretending like "IRON" Corey Spinks isnt that dude.

Comment

GOD i hope Lattimore beats the **** out of Spinks! I rank him up there with Ruiz as 1 of the 2 worst boxers of recent times

Comment

You beat one ranked boxer burnt out on weed and you get a title shot? Haha, sanctioning bodies(sigh). Anyway, this is gonna be a decent fight, Spinks has trouble with fast southpaws with power, Lattimore can get that W.

Comment

Originally posted by mrlopez View Post
            GOD i hope Lattimore beats the **** out of Spinks! I rank him up there with Ruiz as 1 of the 2 worst boxers of recent times

Yup. Cory Spinks is the worst fighter to watch.

Comment

did Kirkland turn the fight down? He is the IBF #4...

Comment

Cory is gonna thrill once again

Comment

Does anyone at all care about Spinks?

Comment

At least Spinks is willing to fight anyone. I bet he would fight Pwill if he wins. 154 could heat up if the players start fighting each other. Pwill, Vernon, Spinks, Verno, Kirkland, Martinez, Driznd#$k, Julio and Santos. I see some good matchups in this group if they have the balls.

Comment

Working...
                    X