No announcement yet.

David Haye Proclaims - "I'm Going After Vitali Klitschko"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• David Haye Proclaims - "I'm Going After Vitali Klitschko"

David Haye’s manager Adam Booth has accused the Klitschkos of backtracking following the British boxers outstanding performance against Monte Barrett. [details]

Hypejob Haye better be ready to be brutalized by Vitali,

Comment

Bad move at this stage. Haye has been stopping his opponents way too early throughout his carreer. I'd like to see him get a little more experience before going after Vitali, cuz he will likely have to win a decision; something he's not used to. Even if he beats Vitali people won't give him credit, saying Vitali is past his prime. Haye might win it if he fights maybe two more times as a heavyweight and gets accustomed to fighting big men. I'd hate to see him shocked when he discovers this the hard way (by fighting Vitali next)

Comment

after the things that were seen last weekend i really doubt Wlad isnt interested

Vitali has slowed alot and is rusty but he would have another fight under his belt by the time he would fight Haye against Gomez

Haye is not disciplined enough to beat Vitali as showm against Barrett

he is sloppy and leaves himself open

thats ok against a guy like Monte but not Vitali

Comment

Vitali should sign to fight Gomez in March, Haye should get another fight under his belt by March against Kingpin Johnson or Lamon Brewster. Then Haye and Vitali get it on in the summer, it seems like Wlad would be the more obvious choice since he's doing a mandatory in December and should have a voluntary after. Haye over Vitali, dude is gonna unify and be undisputed go Haye. I bet Haye get's knocked down in the fight but comes back and get's an RTD-10

Comment

Lets make Vitali vs Haye right now... Let the wbc or whatever organization let Vitali skip his mandatory for now. Bye bye haye

Comment

Vitali knows Haye could spark his brother out so his getting to him first

Comment

Originally posted by dmaclv View Post
                Vitali should sign to fight Gomez in March, Haye should get another fight under his belt by March against Kingpin Johnson or Lamon Brewster. Then Haye and Vitali get it on in the summer, it seems like Wlad would be the more obvious choice since he's doing a mandatory in December and should have a voluntary after. Haye over Vitali, dude is gonna unify and be undisputed go Haye. I bet Haye get's knocked down in the fight but comes back and get's an RTD-10
                actually i think wlad might have to fight rahman and povetkin back to back now, im not 100% on that though. if i remember correctly they said that once povetkin is healed he has to be wlad priority opponent. stupid sanctioning bodies...

Comment

Originally posted by kenso View Post
                  actually i think wlad might have to fight rahman and povetkin back to back now, im not 100% on that though. if i remember correctly they said that once povetkin is healed he has to be wlad priority opponent. stupid sanctioning bodies...
                  That's correct. If he gets past Rahman, Wlad has to fight Povetkin by Sep 13 of next year. He said he wants to get it over with as soon as possible, then he'll finally be free to fight whoever he wants.

Comment

klitschko vs. haye

Originally posted by beerneer View Post
                    Bad move at this stage. Haye has been stopping his opponents way too early throughout his carreer. I'd like to see him get a little more experience before going after Vitali, cuz he will likely have to win a decision; something he's not used to. Even if he beats Vitali people won't give him credit, saying Vitali is past his prime. Haye might win it if he fights maybe two more times as a heavyweight and gets accustomed to fighting big men. I'd hate to see him shocked when he discovers this the hard way (by fighting Vitali next)
                    Vitali Klitschko will easily destroy the gaymaker. Problem is haye is somewhat powerful for a 200 pound guy to take but not for a guy that has taken punishment from Lennox Lewis, Corrie Sanders, and so on. If there is any of you who tlhinks that haye can rock Vitali with a gaymaker punch then why couldnt a harder punching and way way more technically sound lewis or even Sanders, crap just lets say Vitali's last ten opponents. No way is haye on the same level as other heavy weights even now. He got by at cruiser simply by speed and power but that will only work againt a smaller more out of shape barrett or maybe calvin brock. The only fight haye will win is the battle of the mouths.

Comment

Working...
                    X