No announcement yet.

Arce: "I Hope Darchinyan Don't Run Like Vazquez"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Arce: "I Hope Darchinyan Don't Run Like Vazquez"

Jorge Arce, one of boxing’s most brash talkers, is no longer clamoring for a fight against WBC super bantamweight champion ****** Vazquez. Arce has now set his sights on WBC/WBA/IBF super flyweight champion Vic “The Raging Bull” Darchinyan. [details]

=) haha.....

Comment

Vazquez/Arce-Vazquez-TKO1

Arce/Darch-Darch-TKO4

Comment

keep talking Arce, keep talking...........

you just might be what you are asking for!!!!

ARCE WILL BE TAKEN TO THE HOSPITAL IF HE EVER GETS IN THE RING W/ DARCHINYAN!!!

I JUST HOPE VIC DOESN'T KILL HIM!!! (LITERALLY)

Comment

Darchinyan run for the hills?????????? Did this little mofo forget Darchinyan chased him AAAAAAAAAAAAAALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL the way to Mexico to confront him, and HE was the one running.

OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!! I just hope money issues don't F this fight up.........MAKE IT HAPPEN

Comment

After 4 years of calling arce out, finally arce answers. BTW what happend with nonito vs arce?

Comment

someone must have fed arce 25 bottles of corona, and 10 straight tequila shots, and then they asked him a question about darchinyan......after he sobered up, arce musta went looking for a gun to shoot himself, because he knows, when Vic gets wind of this trash talking, he's a "DEAD MAN WALKING"...

VIC WILL PROBABLY TAKE A FIGHT AGAINST THIS CLOWN FOR A $1.00 PAYDAY!!! (LOL)

Comment

Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post
                Jorge Arce, one of boxing’s most brash talkers, is no longer clamoring for a fight against WBC super bantamweight champion ****** Vazquez. Arce has now set his sights on WBC/WBA/IBF super flyweight champion Vic “The Raging Bull” Darchinyan. [details]
                I am close to praying that darchinyan wins the race to get to arce before donaire!

in a darchinyan/arce matchup i see arce going down in flames kamikazi style!

hat/mal:http://www.boxingscene.com/forums/sh...d.php?t=224284
                Last edited by STEELHEAD; 11-18-2008, 06:39 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post
                  i guess arce wants a beating.

Comment

Arce will get ****ed up by either of these guys and now I would like to see it, since he's being such a **** about it. Arce looked crap in his last fight.

Comment

Working...
                    X