No announcement yet.

Clazaghe To Decide Future in 09, Bradley Calls Out Hatton

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Clazaghe To Decide Future in 09, Bradley Calls Out Hatton

Undefeated light heavyweight boxer Joe Calzaghe has revealed he will make a decision about his future after Christmas. Following his recent win over Roy Jones Junior the Welshman’s future has been subject to much speculation. [details]

Bradley is gonna whoop whoeva to become the LIGIT light welter in 09! woohoo!!

Comment

Whether or not Paulie wins or loses he should fight Bradley, and if Bradley pulls through then try to get a fight with Hatton

Comment

I think Bradley is gonna be the future of 140. He'd eat Hatton alive. Gaurantee Hatton has no interest in this fight.

Comment

Originally posted by Migs View Post
          I think Bradley is gonna be the future of 140. He'd eat Hatton alive. Gaurantee Hatton has no interest in this fight.
          What has Bradley done to give you the asumption that he would ''eat Hatton alive''????

I'd love an answer to that one? because i'm ****ed if i know!?

A win against Junior Witter and all of a sudden you're capable of beating the top dog at 140. I wouldn't mind but that fight with Witter was close.

Comment

Originally posted by Chunk View Post
            What has Bradley done to give you the asumption that he would ''eat Hatton alive''????

A win against Junior Witter and all of a sudden you're capable of beating the top dog at 140. I wouldn't mind but that fight with Witter was close.
            Witter is the guy that Hatton didn't want to fight Remember. Not saying Bradley would beat hatton but this is the best fight at 140 that should be made next.

Comment

Originally posted by Chunk View Post

It's not so much what Bradley's done as it is where Hatton is at currently. To be fair, Hatton may come out more vicious then ever Saturday night but if the Hatton that fought Lazcano show's up, then that is your answer to why Bradley would eat him alive.

Comment

Originally posted by SAN D13GO VILLAN View Post
                Witter is the guy that Hatton didn't want to fight Remember. Not saying Bradley would beat hatton but this is the best fight at 140 that should be made next.
                Yer i remember?

But a win against Witter doesn't mean Bradley would then in turn beat Hatton does it!

The post i was responding to stated that Bradley ''would eat Hatton''!

Comment

Hatton vs Bradley is much interesting fight to see, but I like to see a rematch of the two. (Bradley vs Witter).

I dont think Bradley could easily beat Hatton. coz hatton is explosive and dominant fighter.

Comment

Hatton's a bum who wears blue trunks, that's it.

Comment

Working...
                    X