No announcement yet.

Sturm-Sylvester: The Ignored Middleweight Fight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sturm-Sylvester: The Ignored Middleweight Fight

By Patrick Haas - With all the focus of the boxing world on the 115-pound unification bout between WBA/WBC champion Cristian Mijares and IBF champion Vic Darchinyan, a matchup between two top middleweights has taken a backseat. [details]

great fight cant wait

Comment

good fight...plus its on free-tv here in Germany

Comment

This fight is gonna be good. Cannot wait!

Comment

The one thing that sticks in my mind about Sturm is that he looked so comfortable sticking that Jab in DLH's face the entire night..... and he was definitely robbed of that victory

Comment

After the DLH fight, i was very much impressed by Sturm....I hope that this fight helps him to re0establih himself as a major player in this division.....He's the only guy out there that actually defends his title most frequently......Good luck Sturm, put on a great performance!!!

Comment

the problem with sturm is what was abrahams till the 2nd miranda fight..........no one knows him, and he never ventures out nearly enough to establish his name. he is a good fighter, adn it's ashame the world does not know him.

Comment

Originally posted by Melly-Mel View Post
                the problem with sturm is what was abrahams till the 2nd miranda fight..........no one knows him, and he never ventures out nearly enough to establish his name. he is a good fighter, adn it's ashame the world does not know him.
                He is a fine highly skilled defensive technician. But he is also a bit dull.

Regarding this fight well it should be a cracker. All Germany is fired up for this one. A match filled with genuine hate (it seems).

Comment

WTF? Sylvester is xenophobic? phuck that skin head looking mother phucker. if i was pro i would try to fight him just to smash him into pieces and i am of german and mexican decent from the states. Sturm is going to murder that short little ****. WAR STURM!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Zarco View Post
                    WTF? Sylvester is xenophobic? phuck that skin head looking mother phucker. if i was pro i would try to fight him just to smash him into pieces and i am of german and mexican decent from the states. Sturm is going to murder that short little ****. WAR STURM!!!
                    Sylvester is a loudmouthed d!ckhead. Not much class. But it's likely just hype trying to pull a poor mans version of Ali-Terrell.

Comment

Working...
                    X