No announcement yet.

Monte Barrett: "I Will Test David Haye's Suspect Chin"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Monte Barrett: "I Will Test David Haye's Suspect Chin"

While preparing for his showdown with David Haye on November 15 at The O2, Monte ‘Two Gunz’ Barrett has immersed himself in all the research and information he can muster on England’s hard-hitting heavyweight hope. It’s the 21st century and an old-school veteran like Barrett is enjoying all the perks. [details]

Monte seems like a nice guy, i hope he doesnt brush his teeth or that he hasnt washed himself for a while and he comes in and knocks David Haye out

War Monte

Comment

He can test Haye's chin no doubt about it.

Comment

If Monte lands a clean right hand, we will find out something about Haye. Whether he can take it or not.

Comment

You’re going to see me coming in looking like a man who has spent months in the wilderness, stinking, dirty and rough. A guy that hasn’t washed up or washed himself for a week. Hasn’t showered. Hasn’t brushed his teeth. I’m just a guy who wants to fight.

Wow, paints a real charming nice image of himself to the general public, of seemingly now un interested women. I didn't realise all these things were necessary to be a tough fighter, but if he says so.

Not really sure he's the greatest trash talker going to be honest, more compliments then insults in there. As for even suggesting CW has been total **** since 84 and HW is a different ball game with the big boys, HW is the worst division right now Barrett come on.

Were gona see a good fight though I reckon, he'll be in good shape and will test Haye, possibly take him out. Hopefully Haye is clever, protects himself and doesn't do a Khan.

Comment

I think Monte will be game in this one, but he ain't stoppin Haye. I can see him givin Haye some trouble, but he ain't got the power to really damage him.

Comment

Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post
              While preparing for his showdown with David Haye on November 15 at The O2, Monte ‘Two Gunz’ Barrett has immersed himself in all the research and information he can muster on England’s hard-hitting heavyweight hope. It’s the 21st century and an old-school veteran like Barrett is enjoying all the perks. [details]
              I cant wait to see Vitali or Wladimir ko Haye

Comment

i dont really watch either fighter much but Monte is freaking hilarious... i hope he does well in his match with Haye but not sure who i have winning yet... i might have to look at Hayes Myspace to get a better outlook and make some new female friends lol

Comment

Originally posted by KrisSilver View Post
                  You’re going to see me coming in looking like a man who has spent months in the wilderness, stinking, dirty and rough. A guy that hasn’t washed up or washed himself for a week. Hasn’t showered. Hasn’t brushed his teeth. I’m just a guy who wants to fight.

Wow, paints a real charming nice image of himself to the general public, of seemingly now un interested women. I didn't realise all these things were necessary to be a tough fighter, but if he says so.

Not really sure he's the greatest trash talker going to be honest, more compliments then insults in there. As for even suggesting CW has been total **** since 84 and HW is a different ball game with the big boys, HW is the worst division right now Barrett come on.

Were gona see a good fight though I reckon, he'll be in good shape and will test Haye, possibly take him out. Hopefully Haye is clever, protects himself and doesn't do a Khan.
                  If Haye can survive and control what Barrett refers to as "desperation," he might actually pull this one off and get KTFO by Klitchko later.

Comment

Barret loses quickly. We learn nothing about Haye that we don't already know

Comment

Working...
                    X