Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Max Alexander: Robbed in Russia Against Ali Ismailov?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Max Alexander: Robbed in Russia Against Ali Ismailov?

By Keith Terceira - A week ago, cruiserweight Max Alexander (14-3-2, 2KO) traveled to Vyborg, Russia to face Ali Ismailov (14-1-1, 9KO) in the Petersburg Region Gaz and from the start of his journey - things began to go bad. The former “Contender" contestant and his manager Eric Ramirez allege that the promoter was difficult to deal with when faced with complaints about the lack of phones in the hotel, as well as no transportation to the gym to train prior to the fight. [details]

Man, that all sounds pretty damn serious...

I wonder how true it is...

Comment

Report on the fight http://www.*********.com/sukachev100a.htm

Comment

Originally posted by shawn1262231 View Post
        And this says the complete opposite.

Mother ****er... haha, I doubt I'll ever know what really went down in Russia for that fight.

Comment

the report is By Alexey Sukachev. not sure how believable it can be. guy is just trying to hype up his own fighters.

Comment

Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post
            By Keith Terceira - A week ago, cruiserweight Max Alexander (14-3-2, 2KO) traveled to Vyborg, Russia to face Ali Ismailov (14-1-1, 9KO) in the Petersburg Region Gaz and from the start of his journey - things began to go bad. The former “Contender" contestant and his manager Eric Ramirez allege that the promoter was difficult to deal with when faced with complaints about the lack of phones in the hotel, as well as no transportation to the gym to train prior to the fight. [details]
            BPP. 2nd last paragraph. "He would be happen with a no contest"

Comment

It amazes me how he said he boxed the kids ears off.

Then at the end hes suggesting , they should have atleast given him the 2nd and 10th rounds?

Just 2.

Comment

Whoever ****ed with ^^^^^^^^'s sn... FTW

Comment

Working...
                X