No announcement yet.

Sam Peter: "I'll Chop Down That Ukranian Tree, Klitschko"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sam Peter: "I'll Chop Down That Ukranian Tree, Klitschko"

New York — Immediately following the September 4th press conference in Berlin to announce his October 11th heavyweight title showdown with Vitali Klitschko, WBC Champion Samuel Peter (30-1, 23 KOs) set up training camp in Freiburg, Germany. The "Nigerian Nightmare" has enjoyed a wonderful month-long camp and is in tremendous shape as he winds down and readies to depart for Berlin. [details]

big talk from the rabbit, of course he will act confident when Vitali is not there, at the press conference he was scared, even with all his bodyguards

dont worry Peter you`re time has come to get knocked out, Vitali has never been down, Jameel McCline who took the fight on a week`s notice had you falling all over the place

October 11th the Rabbit gets Destroyed

Comment

Jesus, I thought it said Sam Peter: "I'll Chomp Down that Ukrainian Tree"
      Make of it what you want.

Comment

first off...... i doubt peter said that on his own.

second...... unless vitali is completely shot and rusty , peter gets ktfo.

wlad ruined sam imo and peter is a shot fighter at a young age (if he is that young which i doubt as well)

Comment

If Vitali is 50% of what he used to be, he will KO Peter.

But because of the four year layoff, the injuries and his age, I'm a bit worried.

Comment

Sam Peter is sorry as ****. Never liked him at all

Comment

This is going to be a great fight. This has to be the biggest heavyweight fight in years

Comment

Im confident Peter will win.

Comment

i really want vitali to put the beats on this guy.for a guy that's as bad a fighter as he is, to be that arrogant, is hilarious.

Comment

This is Peter after 2 rounds:

Comment

Working...
                    X