No announcement yet.

Final Forum Petitions For Ray Mercer To Receive WBO Ranking

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Final Forum Petitions For Ray Mercer To Receive WBO Ranking

With a possible blockbuster fight on the horizon between former heavyweight champ “Merciless” Ray Mercer (36-7-1, 26 KO’s) and powerhouse sensation David “The Hayemaker” Haye (21-1, 20 KO’s), Sal Musumeci’s Final Forum Boxing whetted the appetite of all boxing fans when he petitioned the WBO Tuesday to get Mercer ranked by the governing body. Sources close to the Haye camp, as well as “The Hayemaker’s” promoter, have both stated that they like the fight with the “Merciless” one. However, the only stumbling block for Haye is that Mercer is not rated by the WBO, and Haye’s UK TV contract stipulates that he must fight a ranked opponent. [details]

Wow - I would love to see Mercer KO Haye though.

Comment

lol blockbuster fight!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

I wouldn't be surprised if the WBO ranks him. This is the same organization that ranked and moved up a dead fighter.

Comment

Originally posted by Zocalo View Post
          I wouldn't be surprised if the WBO ranks him. This is the same organization that ranked and moved up a dead fighter.
          I shouldnt laugh but damn

Comment

Hypejob Haye is officially the biggest joke in boxing

Comment

Haye is a complete joke, just like Kevin Johnson said.

Comment

if david haye fights ray mercer he will have zero respect from any boxing people
                the wbo should be abolished if it ranks mercer in their top 15 (hell even 150) for not beating anybody in the last ten years

Comment

That is a horrible fight.

Comment

Originally posted by 77Ritchie77 View Post
                    if david haye fights ray mercer he will have zero respect from any boxing people
                    the wbo should be abolished if it ranks mercer in their top 15 (hell even 150) for not beating anybody in the last ten years
                    Yes, Haye will lose what little respect he has left, if he goes ahead with it.

Comment

Working...
                    X