No announcement yet.

Raul Marquez Confident That Arthur Abraham Will Fall

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Raul Marquez Confident That Arthur Abraham Will Fall

On October 4 at the Jako-Arena in Bamberg, Germany, Raul "El Diamante" Marquez (41-3, 29 KOs) gets his mandatory title shot at IBF middleweight champion King Arthur Abraham (27-0, 22 KOs). Marquez sits down with BoxingScene.com to talk about the fight. [details]

Marquez is going senile at his old age

Comment

Who did he beat that was much better than Abraham is what I want to know lol...

Comment

tough dude. i would love to see him pull off the upset. i think he has the tools to do it, but the power and strength disadvantage is going to be the real factor.

Comment

I'm just going to laugh this off

Comment

Now hes from Houston like me so i will not be too harsh but come on Marquez we dont need another Miranda talking to the wind and then get KOed .... i really do hope Raul has enough in the tank to pull off the upset but will be a tough battle... and anyone wanting to see blood better tune in because Marquez will go thru hell trying to beat the other guy .... GO Juan Diaz TOnite in H-TOwn ....

Comment

Marquez has that tight defence to make Abraham miss all his looping telegraphed punchs. Just don't know if Marquez can fight without getting cut. Tough fight ahead of him.

Comment

Originally posted by ferocity View Post
                Marquez has that tight defence to make Abraham miss all his looping telegraphed punchs. Just don't know if Marquez can fight without getting cut. Tough fight ahead of him.
                Abraham can punch straight too. By the time Marquez gets inside, he will probably be cut to ribbons.

Comment

Originally posted by ferocity View Post
                  I'm not too impressed with Giovanni Lorenzo, and that was a pretty close fight.

Marquez has a habit of falling short when he steps up, and this will probably be that all over again. It is even more likely now that he is getting up there in age.

Comment

I cant believe how hopeful some people are. Looping shots? stfu and sit down.

Comment

Working...
                    X