No announcement yet.

Tarvis Simms Ready For Robert Frazier in Rematch

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tarvis Simms Ready For Robert Frazier in Rematch

On Saturday, September 27, 2008, at the Harbor Yard Arena in Bridgeport, CT., “Marvelous” Tarvis Simms (22-0-1, 11KO's), will be back in action against Robert Frazier (31-9-4,15KO's) steaming ahead towards middleweight supremacy, and proving that he will take on anyone who gets in his way of the championship belt. Fresh off his huge victory over former middleweight champ Carl Daniels last June, Simms knows that a victory on the 27th will not only earn him the NABO Middleweight Title, but for the undefeated southpaw, it will place him high enough in the rankings to earn a big money shot at some of the best middleweights fighting today. [details]

Wow, that's a fight I've been waiting for.:wank:

Comment

Frazier is more shot than Sonny Corleone

Comment

one thing i hate about promoters is when they go and make claims like you are about to see something so awesome and exciting!! sims is like 40 and only had a few fights. and the undercard has a 40 year old guy brought in as the opponent for a white heavy who has only a little skill and when you knock out 40 year olds and guys who get ko's a lot or are way out of shape its terrible. everyone wants to see a white heavyweight in the sport but come on this guy is like a novice boxer. and sice his draw with sims the first time frazier has gone 1-3-1. sims has not fought three times in four whole years. this card is a sham. come to the city and see the shows dibella puts on. those are where its at!

Comment

Tarvis Simms shouldn't be concerning himself with Robert Frazier rematches, he should be trying to get a title shot now because he doesn't have much time left.

Comment

title shot? on what basis could he get a world title shot? that would be kinda crazy you ask me.

Comment

Working...
            X