No announcement yet.

RBF's Alex Ramos Fighting For His Life in The Hospital

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• RBF's Alex Ramos Fighting For His Life in The Hospital

Hundreds of phone calls each year come into the (805) 955-9064 home of former USBA middleweight champion Alex Ramos. [details]

sounds like an overdose to me...

Comment

Originally posted by 5burowz View Post
      sounds like an overdose to me...
      FYI... For other morons like this one who have no knowledge of or relationship with Alex..

Alex Ramos' tox screens were negative and it is believed that he suffered severe seizures that could have been brought on by or related to his asthma...

Please send your prayers if you have it in you for a speedy recovery for my friend and a friend to many a boxer.

Keith Terceira
      RBF Mid South REP
      Last edited by KTerceira; 08-30-2008, 08:55 AM.

Comment

my thoughts and prayers are with you Alex

Comment

I believe Alex is a good guy, and a good guy like him will recover very soon.. my solemn prayer.

Comment

I hope Alex pulls through, he's done so much good for boxers with RBF.

Comment

Originally posted by Sweet Revenge View Post
              I hope Alex pulls through, he's done so much good for boxers with RBF.

I saw Ramos fight when he was an upcoming prospect. I thought he would be a sure champion. Great hand speed and tremendous combinations. Like you said, he's done so much for other fighters. I hope God gives him a fighting chance.

Comment

Working...
              X