No announcement yet.

Carlos Baldomir Targets Miguel Cotto, Margarito, Clottey

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Carlos Baldomir Targets Miguel Cotto, Margarito, Clottey

SAN DIEGO, Calif. – Sycuan Ringside Promotions announced today that former World Boxing Council Welterweight Champion Carlos Baldomir is presently in training camp in the U.S. preparing for a major fight later this year [details]

he could be a good comebacking massacre in favor of cotto......clottey and margo have better things to do...

Comment

Cotto vs Baldomir as a Miguel comeback fight sounds perfect.Cotto would destroy "TATA" and look good doing so.

Comment

ahh ur a little late with this story about a day late...

Comment

Please click one of the Quick Reply icons in the posts above to activate Quick Reply.

Comment

i want to see a "primer" baldomir vs margarito, i think he is just to old now, but if he can muster a gatti or judah performance, its basically a chin vs chin

Comment

Originally posted by SturmRules View Post
              i want to see a "primer" baldomir vs margarito, i think he is just to old now, but if he can muster a gatti or judah performance, its basically a chin vs chin
              Judah came in unprepared and Gatti was at the end of a long and hard career fighting above his best weight. I give Baldo credit for being tough and tenacious, but he is also slow and unskilled and has never come close to having the punch of Tony. Margarito would have destroyed any version of Baldomir in my opinion.

Comment

Originally posted by golpealhigado View Post
                ahh ur a little late with this story about a day late...
                your name sucks!!

Comment

Originally posted by JAB5239 View Post
                  Judah came in unprepared and Gatti was at the end of a long and hard career fighting above his best weight. I give Baldo credit for being tough and tenacious, but he is also slow and unskilled and has never come close to having the punch of Tony. Margarito would have destroyed any version of Baldomir in my opinion.
                  plain and basic common sense.

Comment

Originally posted by SturmRules View Post
                    no its not

Baldomir flat out sucks. He fooled everyone in beating Judah and Gatti into thinking the man was any good and now comparing him to Margarito is laughable.

the man lost to Luciano Perez as recent as last year for goodness sakes.

Comment

Working...
                    X