No announcement yet.

James Kirkland Eyes Title: "I'm Better Than Mike Tyson"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• James Kirkland Eyes Title: "I'm Better Than Mike Tyson"

AUSTIN - In the ring, James “Mandingo” Kirkland has been compared to Mike Tyson ferocious power, a desire to knockout you out with every punch and one of the meanest, fiercest scowls you will ever come across inside the ropes. He even looks the part, with black trunks, no socks and no flashy robes to distract from the business at hand [details]

Mandingo....lol
    Last edited by Live Dog; 08-27-2008, 10:46 AM.

Comment

Why does everyone want to be the “ New Mike Tyson” he will never be another Mike Tyson be yourself and don’t follow his foot path.

Comment

Originally posted by Flawless View Post
        Why does everyone want to be the “ New Mike Tyson” he will never be another Mike Tyson be yourself and don’t follow his foot path.
        Tyson is still an icon of urban empowerment. He's the G.I. Joe of the hood.

Comment

Originally posted by Sweet Revenge View Post
          Tyson is still an icon of urban empowerment. He's the G.I. Joe of the hood.
          True, I just watched two of his fights now which lasted less than 4 minutes. He comes to fight, he has power and speed. But should work on defence more when he steps up his competition.

Comment

Originally posted by Flawless View Post
            True, I just watched two of his fights now which lasted less than 4 minutes. He comes to fight, he has power and speed. But should work on defence more when he steps up his competition.
            He's very exciting, his style is the only style he knows and he has to dance with the one that brought him there.

Comment

Angulo or Greene will tap that Kirkland Ass! He did the dance against a plumber when he last fought on showtime!

Comment

Good ****. Kirkland is one of the most exciting fighters in the game. He needs to be on TV more and get that title shot soon

Comment

Kirkland needs to fight better competition instead of fighting a guy that Angulo blew away in 1 round.

Comment

****, I'm better than Mike Tyson.

Comment

Working...
                    X