Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Heavyweight Mission - Can David Haye Succeed?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Heavyweight Mission - Can David Haye Succeed?

By Shawn Krest - Like so many cruiserweights before him, David Haye will soon be throwing his Hayemakers with the big boys. In its 25-year lifespan, the division has been the equivalent of a fancy Las Vegas hotel. It’s had more than it’s share of talent drop by, but none of them stick around for very long. [details]

Samuel Peter is the answer

Comment

Originally posted by Flawless View Post
      Samuel Peter is the answer
      I agree!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by SekondzOut View Post
        I agree!!!!!
        peter's too strong,,,,he;d take haye out eventually

Comment

HW boxing needs someone like Haye.

Comment

Haye will be a breathe of fresh air when he fights at HW. He has all the tools to bring excitement to the division, charisma, fast hands, KO power in both hands, a good athletic physique, and yes he has a suspect chin, which will make him even more exciting to watch,

Remember, Haye is a natural HW, he's 6-3 tall and looks to be bulking up quite well. It's about time somebody took out the garbage (short, stocky, overweight guys who dont belong at HW)

Haye is the man for that job, Haters will eat their words

Comment

I think as well that Haye is good for this division. It sparks something new and he will get many of challenges... I just hope that he can protect his chin... then he could be in for a good ride... athletical and handspeed wise he is one of the best and has decent size...

Still though wait and see... I mean Cruiserweights are big fellaz as well... but when you step to the heavyweights what ppl don't realize is... that you go up about 4 or 5 weight classes if you think about it. It's different getting hit by a 199 pounder or an 230 pounder or even more... this is an whole different league... so wait and see... he won't loose his power but a lot of his power is in his speed... so strength wise he won't outmuscle regular HW's...

Comment

I just want someone to beat up Wlad.

Comment

I think what the writer fails to acknowledge is Haye's size. He was an olympian at 201, and he starves to make Cruiser. Haye is a natural heavyweight, unlike the other cruiserweights mentioned in the article.

Comment

Originally posted by AFTERMATH View Post
                    Haters will eat their words
                    Haye will fail miserably when he faces someone who isnt a corpse, quote me

Comment

Working...
                    X