No announcement yet.

James Kirkland vs. Ricard Cortes on September 5, ESPN

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• James Kirkland vs. Ricard Cortes on September 5, ESPN

AUSTIN - For the past 10 years ESPN has brought the very best of boxing to Friday nights. On September 5th, for one night at the Austin Music Hall located at 208 Nueces ESPN Friday Night Fights is bringing a big party to Austin, Texas, complete with an explosive main event. ESPN is celebrating the 10th anniversary of its legendary series Friday Night Fights in grand style, with TKO Boxing Promotions presenting a main event between fighters with a combined record of 44-2-1. [details]

Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post
    AUSTIN - For the past 10 years ESPN has brought the very best of boxing to Friday nights. On September 5th, for one night at the Austin Music Hall located at 208 Nueces ESPN Friday Night Fights is bringing a big party to Austin, Texas, complete with an explosive main event. ESPN is celebrating the 10th anniversary of its legendary series Friday Night Fights in grand style, with TKO Boxing Promotions presenting a main event between fighters with a combined record of 44-2-1. [details]
    Maybe Cortes will pull out and they'll replace him with Angulo

I WANT KIRKLAND-ANGULO, and I want it now.

Comment

This should be an interesting fight.

Comment

I want to see Kirkland agianst better competition... the fighters he faces have no hart. Angulo already knocked this guy out in 1 rd and he showed he had no hart when stayed on his knee. Kirkland/Angulo should happen.

Comment

Originally posted by jdubb863 View Post
          I want to see Kirkland agianst better competition... the fighters he faces have no hart. Angulo already knocked this guy out in 1 rd and he showed he had no hart when stayed on his knee. Kirkland/Angulo should happen.
          Yeah I forgot Angulo torched Torres in one round. Well we'll see how this fight goes, but seeing Kirkland fight is pretty exciting every time. I definitely would like to see Angulo/Kirkland happen, but I bet it doesn't happen anytime soon.

Comment

Can't wait to see Kirkland back in the ring. Very exciting fighter and can't wait until he faces a top opponent.

Comment

seriously guys kirkland vs angulo is the dumbest move ever
              why have one undefeated prospect if u can have 2?

Comment

Originally posted by ElGranLuchador View Post
                seriously guys kirkland vs angulo is the dumbest move ever
                why have one undefeated prospect if u can have 2?
                I agree. Kirkland vs Cortez should be good enough

Comment

awwwww, Austin Music Hall. memories *tear.

anyway, ill be there, expect pics of your mothers.

Comment

Originally posted by R I Z O View Post
                    Maybe Cortes will pull out and they'll replace him with Angulo

I WANT KIRKLAND-ANGULO, and I want it now.
                    Why would there promotors put two undefeated,YOUNG,power punching propects in with eachover right now,when no one hardly knows them? What will they get from it? Nothing,let it build up

If u ask me,even if Kirkland takes more then a round to KO Cortes,he still hits harder then Angulo,Angulo doesnt have one punch KO power,Kirkland has raw 1 punch KO power,hes got devastating fist

Comment

Working...
                    X