Louis Turner : "If I Don't Win, Don't Pay Me”

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Louis Turner : "If I Don't Win, Don't Pay Me”

Press Release: Louis Turner : "If I Don't Win, Don't Pay Me”

Louis Turner is so convinced that he will march into Atlanta and defeat Anthony Greenidge on August 30, that he’s willing to forego his paycheck if the evening ends in any other result.

"If I can not beat this clown, I do not want to get paid" insists middleweight prospect Louis Turner (12-1), who faces Greenidge at the Holiday Inn Select in Atlanta, GA, with the vacant NABC middleweight title at stake.

"If I don't win, do not pay me!"

Naturally, the remark didn’t go unchecked.

"This guy is a nut case if he thinks he is going to beat me,” states Anthony Greenidge (11-1), a regular on the A-Town circuit. “He might as well get ready to go home with a broke behind and broke bank account."

KO KINGS BOXING will promote the North American Boxing Council (NABC) Middleweight Title, which tops a full night of action at the Holiday Inn Select in beautiful downtown Atlanta, GA, within walking distance of Turner Field, home of the Atlanta Braves.

This show will be aired live on the internet via the website www.kokings.net. This show will be shown free to members that join the site. [details]

He stole Freddie Roach's gimmick, hopefully the boxing world will let that gimmick rest so that the next time it's used it will still have meaning in it.

Comment

I wish boxing would do more of this. Not pay the guy but pay the guy that wins more than the guy that losses. Then you wouldnt get bull**** fights where neither guy cares cuz they are getting paid.

Comment

Well that's confidence for you. He's screwed if he loses though

Comment

Originally posted by Sweet Revenge View Post
          He stole Freddie Roach's gimmick, hopefully the boxing world will let that gimmick rest so that the next time it's used it will still have meaning in it.
          Freddie Roach? Junior Witter has been saying this for years regarding a Hatton fight.

Comment

Working...
          X