Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

De La Hoya vs. Pacquiao: Legit Fight or is it All Talk?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• De La Hoya vs. Pacquiao: Legit Fight or is it All Talk?

By Shawn Krest - Pardon me for not hanging breathlessly on the progress of whether or not the fight between Manny Pacquiao and Oscar De La Hoya happens on December 6 in Las Vegas. [details]

Nobody wants to see this fight except Phillipino fans who know nothing about Boxing accept Manny Pacqiuao and DLH fans. Real boxing fans want a DLH vs Margarito fight because Tony earned it the hard way, the old school way. And now everybody wants to see if he can continue his "Rocky like" story. If DLH wins he retires beating a very dangerous fighter. If Tony wins his name gets bigger and the fights against Williams, Cotto, Berto would all be much bigger. It only makes sense, so lets stop all this Manny nonsense!

Comment

babyfaceassasin

hey mexican slave from texas dont you get it? odlh has nothing more to prove!!! its a given fact odlh is past his prime,that is why he is choosing someone who is in accordance with his present ability!! i wonder,you cant even get the right spelling of the phillippines!!! idiot!!!

Comment

Originally posted by BabyFaceAssasin View Post
        Nobody wants to see this fight except Phillipino fans who know nothing about Boxing accept Manny Pacqiuao and DLH fans. Real boxing fans want a DLH vs Margarito fight because Tony earned it the hard way, the old school way. And now everybody wants to see if he can continue his "Rocky like" story.
        As opposed to Pacquiao who despite being the #1 boxer in the world hasnt earned his shot the hard way or have a "rocky" like story?? For someone who says boxing is their life you have either a disturbing bias or disturbing lack of knowledge

Comment

now what do we get?? "odlh vs mora" .... nothing special ...

and if your true boxing fan you want to see marg rematch williams...

Comment

Originally posted by muchomacho View Post
            hey mexican slave from texas dont you get it? odlh has nothing more to prove!!! its a given fact odlh is past his prime,that is why he is choosing someone who is in accordance with his present ability!! i wonder,you cant even get the right spelling of the phillippines!!! idiot!!!
            damn lol that is probably ferocity's alt.

Comment

Originally posted by BabyFaceAssasin View Post
              Nobody wants to see this fight except Phillipino fans who know nothing about Boxing accept Manny Pacqiuao and DLH fans. Real boxing fans want a DLH vs Margarito fight because Tony earned it the hard way, the old school way. And now everybody wants to see if he can continue his "Rocky like" story. If DLH wins he retires beating a very dangerous fighter. If Tony wins his name gets bigger and the fights against Williams, Cotto, Berto would all be much bigger. It only makes sense, so lets stop all this Manny nonsense!
              Come on. Don't be so bitter. Not all Filipinos are clueless in this sport.

Comment

**** this fight. There's a ****load of fights for Pac at LW and the Hatton fight at 140 next year. I think Hatton's gonna lose to paulie tho, so Pac should stick to LW and try to unify.

Comment

I gotta admit, I might be slightly more interested in seeing the lightweight unification process than the welterweight..

Comment

PAC SHOULD JUST TELL ODLHOE TO GO **** HIMSELF. PLENTY OF OPPONENTS FOR "GOLDIE" TO FIGHT. PICKING ON A LIGHTWEIGHT, AND WANTING A 70/30 SPLIT IS ****ING CRAZY. BOTTOM LINE? HE'S A FRAUD. ALWAYS HAS BEEN!!

Comment

Working...
                    X