No announcement yet.

Kelly Pavlik/Bernard Hopkins: A Woman’s View…So Far

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kelly Pavlik/Bernard Hopkins: A Woman’s View…So Far

By Amy Green - October 18 at Boardwalk Hall in Atlantic City should prove to be an interesting fight for new hero Kelly Pavlik (34-0) and the acclaimed veteran Bernard Hopkins (48-5-1, 32 KO). [details]

stay in the kitchen

jk

Comment

Amy needs to stop getting pedicures and proofread her articles. Bernard Hopkins is 43, not 42.

Comment

Women...

A bit of an overly-femenist journalism article here - this sort of article is just gonna cause ridicule. So here it comes lol

Women have small feet for a reason - to allow them to get closer to the kitchen sink

Comment

how do i get in contact with that chick...i need to ask her to marry me.

Comment

Comment

Once again, I think the writer's "A women's point of view..." articles would be much more interesting if she actually did give us an emotion-filled, estrogen-laced, (seemingly) non-sensical assessment of a fight; something fresh and different from the same old-same old we get from the so-called 'big boys." I keep giving her articles a chance, and I keep getting disappointed (and bored). The female angle will always be interesting to male fans, so hopefully another aspiring female fan will embrace her femininity and really run with the woman's angle thing.

Comment

what the **** does being a woman have to do with anything written in that article

Comment

I think her past judgments on fights have been ridiculed by men and I feel a since of jealousy or hate towards the them. I think she's trying to prove herself. It didn't work and I could careless what a "woman" has to say about the topic. I will listen to opinions but it is annoying to hear a female say "well i'm a woman" as if it is supposed to mean something. If its an intelligent opinion, then I'll listen regardless if its a woman or not. Makes no difference. but like I said I think she's just mad and trying to prove someone wrong. Who knows, who cares.......

I love my women but there is a reason why at one point in history that women didn't speak unless spoken too.... lol j/k

Comment

I pretty much agree with what you guys said

Comment

Working...
                    X