No announcement yet.

Paul Williams Targets Miguel Cotto-Antonio Margarito Winner

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Paul Williams Targets Miguel Cotto-Antonio Margarito Winner

The last fight I knew I had something to get up for and not get caught off guard ever again… of course it was more than something I had to prove in the ring. I had to show that I had could take on a fellow who just beat me and virtually destroy him once the bell rang. I proved he didn’t have my number. The media was saying I would have no answer for Quintana’s left and I had to prove them wrong. I had something to prove to everyone and it was tough having to wait four months for me to do it. [details]

as he should!

Comment

Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post
      What weight do you feel most comfortable at? 147? 154? or 160?

It really doesn’t matter because I have fought at each one of those weight classes. But if I had to choose a weight it would be welterweight (147).[details]
      Proof of Williams bitchassness!! Dude is a Middleweight fighting @ Welter!

Comment

I would love for Margarito to avenge his loss against Paul Williams which was a very good fight. Although id like to see Margarito fight DLH first but since i dont see it happening bring it on Paul!

Comment

if he beats margo he beats the man you barely beat.
          and the only guy you've beaten french fry.

Comment

Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post
            The last fight I knew I had something to get up for and not get caught off guard ever again… of course it was more than something I had to prove in the ring. I had to show that I had could take on a fellow who just beat me and virtually destroy him once the bell rang. I proved he didn’t have my number. The media was saying I would have no answer for Quintana’s left and I had to prove them wrong. I had something to prove to everyone and it was tough having to wait four months for me to do it. [details]
            Thank you, Paul Williams! Your thinking straight now!

Comment

williams will beat margo or cotto ..... get your points ready

these are the fights i make the most on...

because people have some sort of animosity towards pwill.. they will be so quick to say cotto steam rolls him.... no way.

Comment

Originally posted by reedickyaluss View Post
                williams will beat margo or cotto ..... get your points ready

these are the fights i make the most on...

because people have some sort of animosity towards pwill.. they will be so quick to say cotto steam rolls him.... no way.
                No way Cotto steam rolls a middleweight.. he does give him one hell of a fight though!
                I dunno I think it'd be close and I'd root for Cotto.. Quintana has shown that Williams is very beatable!

Comment

Originally posted by Da Hammer View Post
                  I would love for Margarito to avenge his loss against Paul Williams which was a very good fight. Although id like to see Margarito fight DLH first but since i dont see it happening bring it on Paul!
                  Don't get ahead of yourself mutant.

The only fight that's gonna be available for Margarito after Cotto will be a rematch with Golden Johnson.

Comment

Williams boxed Marg that night. Thats why i see Cotto winning. Cotto - all he has todo is use that good jab to back Marg off everytime Marg sets his feet to try to plant an attack. Simple as that, keep Marg off his game and sneak in body shots to wear him down.

But Cotto WOULD beat Williams. Guy comes way below his weight limit to fight, Cotto's bodyshots would expose his skinny body that barely has muscles to maintain such hard shots. It'd be a good fight as Williams WILL use his reach and I would def want to see this happen. but I don't just see Williams going the distance if he eats those body shots considering his height and weight.

Comment

Working...
                    X