No announcement yet.

John Ruiz: "I Will Slay Nikolai Valuev in Germany"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• John Ruiz: "I Will Slay Nikolai Valuev in Germany"

LAS VEGAS – Two-time World Boxing Association heavyweight champion John “The Quietman” Ruiz (43-7-1, 29 KOs), rated No. 2 by the WBA, travels to Germany once again to fight the 7-0, 320-pound giant who took his title belt 2 ½ years ago, No. 1 contender Nikolai Valuev (48-1, 34 KOs), on August 30 in Berlin. [details]

Yeah ****in right.

Please bring your own pillow.

Comment

Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post
      LAS VEGAS – Two-time World Boxing Association heavyweight champion John “The Quietman” Ruiz (43-7-1, 29 KOs), rated No. 2 by the WBA, travels to Germany once again to fight the 7-0, 320-pound giant who took his title belt 2 ½ years ago, No. 1 contender Nikolai Valuev (48-1, 34 KOs), on August 30 in Berlin. [details]
      Did he want to say 'I will hug Valuev',slay shouldnt be in Ruiz vocabulary

Comment

I think there is one thing universal all boxing fans agree on is their hatred on John Ruiz including me. But I have to say this, he's VERY effective at what he does and if it works (for him) why should he change it??

I thought he won the first Valuev fight. Well I'll qualify that and say "of what I was able to BEAR" pun intended.

Comment

The hugman wasn't robbed in the first fight.

But Ruiz is going to lose by a wider margin this time, or perhaps even get stopped.

Comment

bored as hell... but he has face everyone that they put in front of him.. so props to him for that....

Comment

John Ruiz + Slaying an oppenent = does not compute..

Comment

I think Valuev will win UD

Comment

The Heavyweight division is back to its best.

Comment

Originally posted by duffgun View Post
                    I think Valuev will win UD
                    Bring back your old signature

Comment

Working...
                    X