No announcement yet.

Vitali Klitschko vs. Sam Peter is Signed For October 11

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Vitali Klitschko vs. Sam Peter is Signed For October 11

"Time for the first giant to fall!" growled WBC heavyweight Champion Samuel Peter at the news that former champion Vitali Klitschko had signed to face him on October 11. [details]

Lets just wait for the cancellation announcement when Vitali brakes his neck hitting the heavybag.

Comment

If Vitali is healthy and makes it back to the ring he will destroy the rabbit punching cheater, Sam Peter.

Comment

vitali wil probz win but i wudnet rule out peter and vitali hopefully doesnt get injuried.

Comment

Originally posted by WLAD OWNS View Post
          If Vitali is healthy and makes it back to the ring he will destroy the rabbit punching cheater, Sam Peter.
          Why do you huld grudges against black people that dont even know you exist?? What did Peter and Haye ever do you to with the exception them gang-****ing your mom??

Comment

Originally posted by Vicious33091 View Post
            Why do you huld grudges against black people that dont even know you exist?? What did Peter and Haye ever do you to with the exception them gang-****ing your mom??
            alot of people call sam peter a rabbit puncher,

no need to get personal man

Comment

I'll believe it only when I see Vitali in the ring with Peter. Until then this isn't happening.

Comment

Originally posted by hungryherbert View Post
                alot of people call sam peter a rabbit puncher,

no need to get personal man
                Its just that every post of his has something bad to say about Peter and Haye.

Comment

Originally posted by Vicious33091 View Post
                  I state FACTS.....Peter is a rabbit punching cheater and Haye is an overrated Hypejob....those are FACTS

Comment

After been inactive for four good years and injury prone i have to say i dont think Vitali can pull this off, If he does then he has my respect.

Comment

Working...
                    X