No announcement yet.

Jose Luis Castillo vs. Sebastian Lujan at Welterweight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jose Luis Castillo vs. Sebastian Lujan at Welterweight

SAN DIEGO, Calif. – Popular Mexican fighter and former WBC lightweight world champion Jose Luis “El Terrible” Castillo (56-8-1, 48 KOs) will get back in the ring against Argentine Sebastian “Iron” Lujan (29-5-2, 20 KOs) in a 10-round welterweight battle on Wednesday, July 30, live on ESPN2 at 9:00 p.m. ET/6:00 p.m. PT. [details]

twn

Comment

I wonder how Lujan's ear is doing.

Comment

*sigh* He needs the money I suppose.

Comment

Interesting fight. Lujan's last fight in America was against Margarito and we all know what happened.

I think Castillo can win. But these are the only kind of guys he beats

Comment

Originally posted by texanballer View Post
            Interesting fight. Lujan's last fight in America was against Margarito and we all know what happened.

I think Castillo can win. But these are the only kind of guys he beats
            the mileage is too high on Castillo, it kills me to see him still fighting since I am a fan.
            Let's just hope he wins and then retires.

Comment

Castillo is my all time favorite next to morales. I dont want to see him continue but if he does i have to support him

Comment

Originally posted by Sin City View Post
                the mileage is too high on Castillo, it kills me to see him still fighting since I am a fan.
                Let's just hope he wins and then retires.
                He needs the money. Not making weight and paying fines out the butt have hurt him in the pocket. He's going to try and use this fight as a spring board to another payday or two.

Comment

Hes gonna get the money, and his health ****ed up in the process

Comment

I like Castillo and don't really want to see him fight anymore, but it's seems like others have mentioned it comes down to a money issue. Hopefully at the least he can beat Lujan because it will be sad to watch if he can't.

Comment

Working...
                    X