No announcement yet.

Manny Pacquiao Sensational in Knocking David Diaz Out

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Manny Pacquiao Sensational in Knocking David Diaz Out

By Mark DeSisto - LAS VEGAS – Manny Pacquiao erased any doubt about who the top pound for pound boxer in the world is today with a crushing knockout at 2:24 of the ninth round over WBC lightweight champion David Diaz. Pacquiao put on a tremendous display of speed, skill, and accurate punching before delivering a picture perfect left cross that left Diaz face first on the canvas.

Early in the bout, Pacquiao proved once again what’s true in any sport: “speed kills.” The “Pac Man” would step in and rip off three- and four-punch combinations at a time, before quickly stepping out to reset with a befuddled Diaz looking on. The southpaw was dominant with his right hand, throwing fast and accurate jabs, uppercuts, and right hooks that couldn’t seem to miss Diaz the whole fight, while seemingly walking Diaz into hard left crosses.

Pacquiao’s renowned trainer Freddie Roach has worked hard over the years with the Filipino sensation in rounding out his game, particularly working on Pacquiao’s right hand upon criticism that his fighter was a one-handed fighter. [details]

Everyone knew this would happen......Why not leave the nutthugging for when he beats a respectable Light Weight...... I love Pac to death but He really surprised me by letting him go 9 rounds , really.

Comment

No one else can do that kind of beating to Diaz. Not Campbell, not Juan Diaz, not Casamayor.

And a 130 pounder beating up and knocking out a virtually brick-jawed heavier fighter was certainly not expected either.

Comment

Pac look sensational!!!!

Originally posted by nelsoncm View Post
        No one else can do that kind of beating to Diaz. Not Campbell, not Juan Diaz, not Casamayor.

And a 130 pounder beating up and knocking out a virtually brick-jawed heavier fighter was certainly not expected either.
        Pacman put on a masterclass even with the opponent being Diaz. Pacman will be tough 4 every 135 lber not name Guzman....

Cograt Manny, dominate this division and move to 140 lbs

Comment

the positive about this ass whooppin was that diaz took the lost like a man and did'nt cry like the marquez brothers.

Comment

Originally posted by lcheezy View Post
            the positive about this ass whooppin was that diaz took the lost like a man and did'nt cry like the marquez brothers.
            yeah i agree he even said it a couple of times to the delight of the pac fans "he was ****ing good" LOL

Comment

Originally posted by lcheezy View Post
              yea, he's a real mexican

Comment

Originally posted by Pullcounter View Post
                yea, he's a real mexican
                these what mexican really were??? if this is true then mexican must be gentlemen and only now i knew since after what marquez reactions showed!

Comment

I didn't know that the fight was on ppv. Came home expecting to watch some boxing, guess not.

Comment

Originally posted by Pullcounter View Post
                    yea, he's a real mexican
                    Originally posted by GodzHand View Post
                    I didn't know that the fight was on ppv. Came home expecting to watch some boxing, guess not.
                    yes but was live in www.kamaongpinoy.com and completely free! you're welcome in that website as long as you are not pinoy heater!

Comment

Working...
                    X