Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is Manny Pacquiao The Fighter of The Decade?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is Manny Pacquiao The Fighter of The Decade?

With the retirement of Floyd Mayweather, Manuel Pacquiao is clearly the world’s best pound-for-pound fighter. What’s more, so far he is arguably the greatest fighter of the first decade of this century. [details]

Great Article and yup Pacman is my Front Runner for Fighter of the Decade meaning 2000-2010.

Comment

Manny is a great action fighter who draws big crowds with his heart and style. I'll give him my vote, pending something crazy doesn't happen within the next two years. IMO, there are only two fighters left that can catch him for fighter of the decade with some looming battles surely ahead - but that's for another thread. Kudos Pacman, keep it up little man.

Comment

if pacquiao beats david diaz, is there anybody worthy for the honor than pacman?

even if ugly boy floyd is active, he is not worth the honor.

Comment

Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post
          With the retirement of Floyd Mayweather, Manuel Pacquiao is clearly the world’s best pound-for-pound fighter. What’s more, so far he is arguably the greatest fighter of the first decade of this century. [details]
          Pac is great to the filipino people because he is the only man we can proud off. Our leaders make our homeland one of the most corrupt country in the world, our education teach us to be intelligent(as we can attest and testify that we are a race of educated people(not all thoug)) but the system overcome us always.

Comment

here's the thing. there's a lot of boxers out there that are great, they got great story background, they got a lot of heart, skills and all that. but the thing is manny pacquiao made an impact because of the filipinos. i mean in the philippines crime drops down to 0% when he fights. the terrorists and the philippine army comes into a HALT when he fights. think about that right? there's a label called PINOY PRIDE and the PRIDE is Manny Pacquiao. sure there's someone out there who can beat him. but we dont know it yet until they face each other in the ring. come to think of it he fought the best in his division MAB, EM, JMM in a one year time frame come to think of that. he even fought the feared Ledwaba during his first debut in US in just 2 weeks notice. now he is fighting a champion in a bigger weight class who is David Diaz come to think of it he is going to fight a champion. he didn't choose to have an ordinary lightweight he chose a champion. no matter what the odds and haters say that Diaz is a nobody, Diaz beat Judah twice and won olympic gold medal. that guy is no push over. Pac is a humble guy a people's champ. if he would be the fighter of the decade give him the credit he deserves he gave us our money's worth and he gave us a fight where we all cheered for and he gave us a fight that only a warrior could have ever done.

Comment

Pac is not clearly the P4P best fighter in the world he's lost 1 and drew 1 of his last 10 and should argubly have yet another loss in his last fight.

I dont argue with him being #1 but there is not much in it with him and Calzaghe.

Comment

Originally posted by v.cassiusali@ya View Post
                if pacquiao beats david diaz, is there anybody worthy for the honor than pacman?

even if ugly boy floyd is active, he is not worth the honor.
                You joking yeah. Let's see if Pacman can move up and beat Hatton. Mayweather moved up and beat Oscar.

Comment

Yes Pacman is fighter of the decade. Sounds alright to me.

Comment

Originally posted by Bobby Lee View Post
                    here's the thing. there's a lot of boxers out there that are great, they got great story background, they got a lot of heart, skills and all that. but the thing is manny pacquiao made an impact because of the filipinos. i mean in the philippines crime drops down to 0% when he fights. the terrorists and the philippine army comes into a HALT when he fights. think about that right? there's a label called PINOY PRIDE and the PRIDE is Manny Pacquiao. sure there's someone out there who can beat him. but we dont know it yet until they face each other in the ring. come to think of it he fought the best in his division MAB, EM, JMM in a one year time frame come to think of that. he even fought the feared Ledwaba during his first debut in US in just 2 weeks notice. now he is fighting a champion in a bigger weight class who is David Diaz come to think of it he is going to fight a champion. he didn't choose to have an ordinary lightweight he chose a champion. no matter what the odds and haters say that Diaz is a nobody, Diaz beat Judah twice and won olympic gold medal. that guy is no push over. Pac is a humble guy a people's champ. if he would be the fighter of the decade give him the credit he deserves he gave us our money's worth and he gave us a fight where we all cheered for and he gave us a fight that only a warrior could have ever done.
                    I agree,this man deserves the #1 spot on the pound for pound list and to be crowned fighter of the decade.PACMAN will eat your kids if they are pale as ghosts

Comment

Working...
                    X