No announcement yet.

Pacquiao vs. Diaz: David Should Win a Decision

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pacquiao vs. Diaz: David Should Win a Decision

Saturday in Las Vegas, boxing megastar Manny Pacquiao attempts to gain a belt in a fourth-weight division when he meets David Diaz at lightweight. [details]

What a site that would be, but I doubt it.

Comment

That has got to be one of the dumbest pre-fight analyses I've heard in a while.

Comment

Originally posted by Jose Rizal View Post
        Yea really not much detail. I believe the writer is correct in that Diaz will try to show Manny that he is the bigger fighter but it will be to his detriment I believe.

Comment

Lol at diaz "countering" his way to an easy decision. I've watched his last 2 fights and all he'd done was to lead and get countered. Though I do believe that Diaz has a better chance as Pacquiao has been clearly regressing a bit in his last few fights.

Comment

Pacman will going to work hard for him to win, coz diaz will going to lest in just 6 rounds of the fight.

and to this analysis is not as accurate as he thinks that the fight will go the distance, but it will be pacman will dictate the tempo coz he is going in and out to demolish diaz.

Comment

the article states that diaz will "counter-punch" his way to victory... the **** is that?!
              Last edited by PapaMo; 06-24-2008, 02:21 AM.

Comment

Gained belt from Gabriel Mira???!!! This guy miss Boxrec by 1 row. Its Chatchai Sasakul of Thailand in 1998. WTF??!!!

Comment

let's see what happens on fight night. this is one thing i can add: pacman is faster and stronger. i doubt if diaz survive in the later rounds if he gets hit by the thundering left hand of pac. pacman moves in and out and circles diaz who is a bit slower. with that gameplan, diaz will be in trouble catching pacman.

of course, pacman wins... either by KO or decision.

Comment

Originally posted by Jose Rizal View Post
                    I agree with you bro~

I think I can write better than this writer...
                    But, let's give him a chance. I think this is his first article here~

The outcome of this fight is pretty obvious...
                    The only way Diaz can win this fight is if he will hit Pacquiao with a lucky punch~

Comment

Working...
                    X