No announcement yet.

Robert Guerrero Vacates IBF Title, Moves Up To 130-Pounds

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Robert Guerrero Vacates IBF Title, Moves Up To 130-Pounds

Two-time world champion, Robert "The Ghost" Guerrero (22-1-1, 15 KO's) has made the decision to vacate his IBF Featherweight title and move up to Jr. Lightweight. The decision came about as Guerrero, who stands at 5'8 ½, struggled to make weight in his last two championship bouts.
    [details]

ughhh tough division buddy, good luck

Comment

Tough division? More like no division with Pacquiao, Marquez, and Guzman moving up. You have Soto, Arthur, Juraez, and potentially Gamboa. Whoopy.

Comment

Originally posted by niceguy45 View Post
        ughhh tough division buddy, good luck
        All the fighters are gone from there lol there's alex arthur (i think that's his name) and that's it

Comment

moving up weight doesn't mean a tougher weight when the heavy weights of that divisions gone! but of course you came right for a better chance to win another title! good timing, isn't it, buddy?

Comment

Soto vs Guerrero - Make it happen

Comment

Unless he can't make weight anymore I see no reason for him to move up.

Comment

Guerrero should move directly to lightweight and make his mark. I mean, he is not getting any younger. Who will he fight in super featherweight that is notable? He should get out from the shadow of these fighters (e.g. pacman, jmm, guzman) and fight them instead. It pays more.

Comment

Originally posted by Live Dog View Post
                  Unless he can't make weight anymore I see no reason for him to move up.
                  That's what the article says. He can't.
                  I like his style. He comes to fight and is a really tough guy. If he could make 126 at his height, he would. But that is really hard to do.
                  He will be fine wherever he ends up.

Comment

He did it to duck Margarito.

Comment

Working...
                    X