No announcement yet.

Steve Molitor Brings Lucien Bute's Trainer on Board

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Steve Molitor Brings Lucien Bute's Trainer on Board

Orion Sports Management is pleased to announce that Stephan Larouche will assume the Head Trainers position with "The Canadian Kid", Steve Molitor. [details]

good for him. i thought maybe he was going to have more problems after biting the hand that feed him(trembly).

Comment

No trainer can prevent Molitor from being exposed when he finally fights a world class opponent like Vasquez or Lopez.

Comment

Originally posted by Tunney View Post
        No trainer can prevent Molitor from being exposed when he finally fights a world class opponent like Vasquez or Lopez.
        i think similarly about bute.

Comment

i don't know about him being exposed . . . he's an excellent boxer that hasn't been fully tested. I think he'd give anyone in the division trouble including Vasquez who has shown that good boxers can give him problems. i am not even pretending he'd have a chance in winning but i like molitors style, excellent countering boxing style, but not boring to watch, he's real busy and has more power then his KO record shows. He's an excellent contender and i think he'd outbox and beat caballero if they were to meet.

Comment

Originally posted by steelhead View Post
            i think similarly about bute.
            I've been sold on Bute since the Bika fight - I think he's a world class fighter.

But Molitor doesn't really impress me - although he's very elusive and difficult to hit, he has very little power and he doesn't have a good chin.

Comment

Originally posted by Tunney View Post
              I've been sold on Bute since the Bika fight - I think he's a world class fighter.

But Molitor doesn't really impress me - although he's very elusive and difficult to hit, he has very little power and he doesn't have a good chin.
              We'll see. If ever 1 of those fights come off ( VAzquez, Marquez or Caballero ) I'd be happy to place a bet on you. For now don't judge the guy unless he fought 1 of those top fighters you mentioned.

Comment

molitor has no knockout power... as soon as he fights the top rough guys like israel vasquez... he's goin dowwwwwn

Comment

Originally posted by FLYBOY View Post
                  molitor has no knockout power... as soon as he fights the top rough guys like israel vasquez... he's goin dowwwwwn
                  You'll never know. As far as I'm concerned, Vazquez can be outboxed, especially with a southpaw who uses the ring a lot like what Steve do. With Marquez though, he has the style to give steve problems. With Caballero, Molitor's just gonna ****ed him up.

Comment

Originally posted by FLYBOY View Post
                    I agree with you

Comment

Working...
                    X