No announcement yet.

Abraham vs. Miranda: Arthur on The Road To a Repeat

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Abraham vs. Miranda: Arthur on The Road To a Repeat

Highly ranked middleweight Arthur Abraham revisits his toughest challenge to date in an over-the-limit bout with power-punching Edison Miranda June 21st in Florida. [details]

AA can win, but I don't think he will. 166 is an edge for Pantera. Miranda KO.

Comment

Miranda by 6TKO, Arthur's repeat is getting that jaw rebroken. Look at the list of power punching stiffs that he fought after the first fight. Miranda learned from his KO loss to Pavlik,he has become more patient working with the jab to setup the big bombs.

Comment

Abraham by 7 round ko, Abraham hits harder then people think.

Comment

even before the battle begun, miranda already lost the fight. his hatred and animosity towards arthur will bring his downfall.

hardly you can see a boxer oozing with grudge win the fight.

look at mike tyson over lewis, mayorga over delahoya, vargas over delahoya, barrera over pacman. if only these fighters control their emotions, they could have fought a good fight and won.

when you let your emotions get over you, its the end.

Comment

I like this article and not because Arthur's predicted to win. Finally someone makes a prediction based on known traits of the fighters. I am really sick of people with posts along the lines of "Miranda will kill him by KO because the ref will not be on AAs side this time." I do not think the scores will be lopsided, but AA will decision Miranda.

Comment

Originally posted by GodOfWarII View Post
              Abraham by 7 round ko, Abraham hits harder then people think.
              People who watched some Abraham fights know that hes one of the hardest hitting middleweights, if not THE hardest hitting!! Hes hitting like a ****in heavyweight! The problem is his punches take a lot energy so he cant go a verry high pace.

Comment

Working...
              X