No announcement yet.

John Ruiz Doing His Part To Knock Drugs OUt

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• John Ruiz Doing His Part To Knock Drugs OUt

Former WBA heavyweight titlist John ‘The Quietman’ Ruiz left for Venezuela on Tuesday to participate in a charity boxing event at the 18th annual WBA – KO To Drugs Festival, according to a press release. [details]

nice the "ko the drugs" this year was lacking stars

Comment

$100 for each time Ruiz gets hit? That's bull****. They should get $100 for each time he initiates a clinch, they'll make WAYYYY more money this way.

Comment

Originally posted by rizo_swat View Post
        $100 For Each Time Ruiz Gets Hit? That's Bull****. They Should Get $100 For Each Time He Initiates A Clinch, They'll Make Wayyyy More Money This Way.
        Muahahahaha

Comment

Originally posted by rizo_swat View Post
          $100 for each time Ruiz gets hit? That's bull****. They should get $100 for each time he initiates a clinch, they'll make WAYYYY more money this way.
          hahaha

Ruiz is the man. He would beat Peter, and would have a decent chance against Chagaev if they fought again. Chagaev only just barely won their first fight. and Valuev? Ruiz already beat him.
          Top 5 heavweight, right there.

Comment

I demand a Ruiz-Tua rematch immediately. I'd recommend Ruiz wears headgear this time though.

Comment

I would actually be mroe inclined to say that Ruiz is going to decision drugs, rather than KO them.

Comment

If they make drugs watch his fights then I say for certain, he will KO drugs.

Comment

Originally posted by BMWM3P View Post
                  lmaooo.........

Comment

Originally posted by DWiens421 View Post
                    I would actually be mroe inclined to say that Ruiz is going to decision drugs, rather than KO them.
                    Originally posted by BMWM3P View Post
                    hahahah

Comment

Working...
                    X