No announcement yet.

The War of Words Rages On: Guzman Rips Campbell

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The War of Words Rages On: Guzman Rips Campbell

An open response from undefeated former two-division WBO champion Joan Guzman to lightweight champ Nate Campbell:

So Nate Campbell’s comparing me to a little rat dog. Well, I’ll show him that my bite is much worse than my bark.

Nate is going to try to avoid me just like every other fighter in the division. They’ve all been running from me since I was the 122lb. champ!

I am the Sycuan Warrior and he calls himself the Galaxxy Warrior. Let’s just make this the Battle of the Warriors!

Nate seems to forget that he’s been defeated five times and tasted the canvas while I remain undefeated. He’s got a lot of nerve to sit there and call me unworthy.

I am willing to give him the sixth - and - last beating of his career. [details]

I like the trash talking between these two.

Comment

HAHHAHAHAH.

"You must have an easier time beating up women then you do men" This bout needs to happen ASAP.

Comment

Guzman would box circles around Campbell.

Guzman is like lighting. If i were Campbell i'd keep my mouth shut you are just playing right into Guzmans trap.

Comment

Originally posted by Guzman
          "I also want to thank Nate for letting his wife take a break from using the strap-on during their honeymoon and acknowledge me"
          That's my boy!! Show em whats up Guzman!!

Mayweather, please take notes! THIS is how you **** talk!

Comment

You have to read the full article. Too funny!

Comment

ho ho ho ho...yeah. lets get it on.
              nate your getting older by the minute and guzmans getting better.
              lets get it on!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Devious. View Post
                That's my boy!! Show em whats up Guzman!!

Mayweather, please take notes! THIS is how you **** talk!
                (Well Mayweather's **** talk is more like a poser who you really want to shut up. He doesn't do it well just annoys the hell out of them)

But you are wrong still, THIS is how you **** talk:

Nate obviously has an easier time beating up women then he does men.Does he not remember punching and choking his former girlfriend before pulling out a gun on her?

Also I really wish these guys would stop talking about The Ring belt is automatically corrupted now that Golden Boy owns it. Golden tried to screw them out of a situation, but even without them owning the ring they still could have done it because Casamayor is champion of that division.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Cool View Post
                  Guzman would box circles around Campbell.

Guzman is like lighting. If i were Campbell i'd keep my mouth shut you are just playing right into Guzmans trap.
                  Funny you say that when Guzman has never fought at that weight, no disrespect but you sound like a casual boxing fan.

Comment

Just shut up and make the god damn offer already!!! same old guzman bull****s!

ducking since when? Did Sycuan offer Pac, Barrera, Morales or Marquez a contract for a fight???!!! pls enlightened me.

make the offer to Campbell and negotiate.

Maybe its time for guzman to change his team

Comment

Working...
                    X