No announcement yet.

Joan Guzman: "Nate Campbell is Perfect For Me"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Joan Guzman: "Nate Campbell is Perfect For Me"

SAN DIEGO, Calif. – Now that Joan Guzman has vacated his WBO 130 pound title, the undefeated Dominican-born speedster is looking for a challenge at the lightweight level. [details]

Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post
    SAN DIEGO, Calif. – Now that Joan Guzman has vacated his WBO 130 pound title, the undefeated Dominican-born speedster is looking for a challenge at the lightweight level. [details]
    Lightweight is lookin ****in tastey indeed.

Campbell should jump on this, stop sittin around complaining and jump on this.

Comment

Sounds like a sweet fight!!!

Comment

damn, this division is currently the best in the sport imo. I hope Nate takes this, it would be a very good fight!

Comment

I'd rather see this than a Casamayor fight. Guzman should be getting all the praise and accolades his skills show.

This fight will put him on a pedestal for a possible showdown with Pacquiao. Who wouldn't want that? I'm game.

I agree with natas that this division is quickly becoming the best in the sport, but Super Fly and Feather can not be disregarded.

Comment

I'm pretty sure the lightweight division has just become the most exciting division. What a treat!

Comment

There was a rumor going around Gleason's Gym that I had caught wind of that Campbell-Guzman was next in the cards, but I haven't heard anything substantial.

Comment

You know campbell has an ego and guzmon just called him out I wouldn't be suprised if campbell jumps on this fight very soon it could happen like july or august depending on guzmon personal stuff but doesnt sound like he's gonna step away from the sport for a minute like his trainer says. He sounds ready to scrap. This would be good fight. Guzmon by ud imo but anything can happen.

Comment

I would much rather see campbell fight Marquez than Guzman. Guzman vs Casa or Guzman vs Juan Diaz would be nice

Comment

the lightweight division is packed rite now.....manny pacquiao, david diaz, joel casamayor, juan diaz, micheal katsidis, jesus chavez, amir khan, urbano antillon, jose armando santa cruz, nate cambell, juan manuel marquez, joan guzman, zahir raheem, anthony peterson, jimrex jaca, vicente escobedo, julio diaz, and even edner cherry and bobby pacquiao can be included in the mix...DAMN

Comment

Working...
                    X