No announcement yet.

Campbell Slams Schaefer, Golden Boy

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Campbell Slams Schaefer, Golden Boy

An open letter to Richard Schaefer - I just read an interview where you asked the question “is Nate Campbell only good at giving interviews, or is he willing to fight somebody the caliber of Marquez?”

You should really think before you open your fat mouth. Who the hell are you to question my heart as a fighter? See, if you were actually a boxing guy, and not just some suit that by chance happened to marry someone in Oscar’s family, then you’d have sense enough not to say something like that about a fighter. Especially about a World Champion.

But you just don’t know any better. [details]

proper ownage by nate.****ing telling like it is man.

Comment

Nates the man, Marquez is a quality operator but at lightweight against Campbell, fighting with this renewed impetus, he gets busted up

Comment

The part I like the most is Nate mentioning the generally soft media coverage regarding Golden Boy, for fear of credential rejections to their business conventions.

Comment

Oh!! Nate owned his ass!

Go Nate man. Tellin it like it is!

Comment

Nice to see a fighter telling it like it is.

Comment

Nates right...If they were my fighters....

I wouldn't want nate fighting kastidas....he'd destroy him i think.

Casamayor might be a good.

Comment

That was some funny **** and I agreed with what he said. I'm starting to like Nate more.

Comment

RIGHT ON, NATE!!!!

That is one beauiful rant and right on the mark. You took away Schaefer's clothes and he cannot hide. Ha Ha Ha Ha

By the way, Nate: You were a gentleman and a cool dude when I sat by you at the Lacy/Reid fight and I'm happy that your move up to lightweight worked out.

Good luck, Champ!
                  Last edited by Sweet Pea; 05-06-2008, 09:16 AM. Reason: Typo

Comment

Lol, that was awesome nothing hurts more than the truth.

Comment

Working...
                    X