No announcement yet.

A Woman’s View: De La Hoya vs. Forbes

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A Woman’s View: De La Hoya vs. Forbes

Just a year after losing to Floyd Mayweather, the Golden Boy makes a triumphant return to the ring, scoring a unanimous decision over Steve Forbes (33-6-9 KO). [details]

A womans view? LMFAO. Whats the ****ing point? Next thing we know, we will have Gay view, then a Latino, then a Black view. Pointless.

Comment

Good artical but i still think a fight with mayweather is pointless.

Comment

The only thing DLH is... is greedy. That's the only reason he ''wants'' to fight Cotto. He was so pissed that Floyd got Hatton first and knocked him out cuz he cannot fight him now anymore. Oscar is even bigger and it would be a joke.

He will never beat Floyd. Not even in his prime he had the condition to do it and at 147 pounds on top of it, totally drained --- I don't think so.

He will also get a bad beating from Cotto. The only chance he has to knock him out cold in the first few rounds. After that he tires and will get beaten down. Cotto is a machine. DLH simply ain't got it anymore.

Cotto vs. Mayweather really starts to gear up in my opinion. I don't know why people are so impatient. Let it build. Cotto is getting better and better in any fight. That's important. His opponents get stronger and stronger. To me the Margarito fight is great. It will show me finally who Cotto is. I first thought Mosley could bringt it in him out but he brought something else in him out. Against Margarito is no question that he's faster, more creative, more capable of doing different things but Margarito is tough and in your face all the time. I'm not a fan of his and he never did something to impress me much. He ain't looked good against a lot of opponents but he always stood in their face. He's hungry so we will see. This one should be awesome. After that he could fight DLH and beat him. If he wants Mayweather he really has to fight Oscar because otherwise he won't never get a shot at Floyd.

And after people see how he destroys Oscar... the people may ask if he couldn't do the same thing with Floyd, who ain't looked that good against DLH. I doubt he can beat Floyd but let the excitement build, give me a shot at believing Floyd is in danger.

Comment

Originally posted by medium-deek View Post
          A womans view? LMFAO. Whats the ****ing point? Next thing we know, we will have Gay view, then a Latino, then a Black view. Pointless.
          Haha. My thoughts exactly.

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live *** cam - easy as 1-2-3

Comment

3 steps backward for the Woman's movement...

What is the woman's veiw anyway??.. An over emtional ,longwinded article that never gets to the point??

Spare me..

Comment

is a women's view on boxing different than a man's? just curious.

Comment

Originally posted by 2501 View Post
                is a women's view on boxing different than a man's? just curious.
                i dont know, use the judges for example

Comment

Working...
                X