No announcement yet.

Cameron Dunkin: Doing it The Right Way

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cameron Dunkin: Doing it The Right Way

By Amy Green - He manages three current world champions: Nonito Donaire, Steven Luevano and Kelly Pavlik; and has guided the careers of such fighters as Diego Corrales, Steve Forbes and Danny Romero. But Cameron Dunkin remains a figure far removed from the limelight of his boxers’ careers, preferring to fight his fight outside the ring and behind the scenes. [details]

Cameron Duncan- Great Manager-Great Person

I've known Cameron for the past nine (9) years, and know him to be a bright,
    knowledgeable, and truthfull, Boxing Manager. He knows his fighter's capabilities and has relied heavily on the advise of Matchmaker,Extroadanire,
    Bruce Trampler,of Top Rank, in guiding their careers. He works extremely hard at his craft, and shuns the spotlight, while guiding his fighter's careers.
    I rely heavily on his opinions of upcoming fighter's who he proposes as deserving of title fights. He is most deserving of receiving the BWAA Manager of the Year Award.
    Joe Dwyer
    Championship Chairman
    North American Boxing Federation

Comment

GREAT article, Amy. Cameron is a straight shooter, and one of the few people in the industry I consider to be a true friend. This year's Manager of the Year award is LONG overdue.

Comment

whats the deal with victor ortiz?

Comment

I just came across this good article about Cameron Dunkin. He's a world renowned boxing manager and the article details his success story..
          ________
          Mercedes-benz 240d
          Last edited by BostonGuy; 03-09-2011, 04:52 AM.

Comment

Working...
          X