No announcement yet.

Darnell Wilson: "I Will Knock Arslan's Head Off"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Darnell Wilson: "I Will Knock Arslan's Head Off"

New York—Duva Boxing's popular "Ding A Ling Man" Darnell Wilson gets a crack at the world title when he challenges champion Firat Arslan for the WBA Cruiserweight Championship on Saturday night, May 3 at Hanns-Martin-Schleyer-Hall in Stuttgart, Germany. [details]

Won't be that easy, Arslan's defense is Glen Johnson style

Comment

Ding A Ling is the definition of one dimensional.

Comment

Originally posted by -Antonio- View Post
        Ding A Ling is the definition of one dimensional.
        I don't think he's even got to that level yet. Another deluded, floundering, molasses-slow slugger. Lots of determination and bravery, and can take a punch. He's taken plenty. If Arslan keeps out of his cluches he'll win. I've never seen him, and all his fights have been European............

Comment

Maybe if he knew how to cut off the ring & throw a jab it would help...but hey when you have enough power to flat-line a journeyman like Nwodo , Who needs skills!

Comment

Darnell Wilson: "I Will Knock Arslan's Head Off"
            And you know what? I believe him 100%...

That incredible knockout/display of power cant help but make you a believer.

fast forward to about the 45 second mark.

THAT is mike tyson type of power there.

Say nwodo was hurt (he was); say he's just a journeyman (he is) but its an impressive knockout anyway you look at it. i think he stayed down for a few mintues after...

no matter who got hit with that left hook would have been knocked out...you cant convince me of ANY boxer who could have gotten up from that one.

he was COMPLETELY knockout...legs buckled underneath him...out cold...

that is knockout power...and if darnell wilson says he's going to knock a guys head off you almost cant help but believe him.

Comment

Working...
            X