Joe Calzaghe Outpoints Bernard Hopkins To Win

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Joe Calzaghe Outpoints Bernard Hopkins To Win

Anyone else agree?

Huh?,Joe gets his ass kicked and wins,are you serious?????

didnt know Nevada judges were scoring it by amateur rules, much props to Bernard "THE PEOPLES CHAMPION" Hopkins for showing us what we all knew about Joe, hes an overrated guy whos throws a lot of punches. Ill give Joe a ton of credit for not embarassing himself out there with a legend, but to think he won that fight is ridiculous.

Comment

Time to pay up

Let me know when you wanna send me the K.

Comment

yea the overrated guy won

LOL

go Joe

Comment

We'd seen the best of Hopkins by round 5.

The more productive fighter won.
          Last edited by Targaryen; 04-19-2008, 10:29 PM.

Comment

that's bull**** and you know it. hopkins held like a ***** and faked being hit low so many times i lost count. Cortez was a ****, he let bernard get away with exactly the same thing that he penalized hatton for.

Comment

B-hop was too inactive mate. apart from the KD and occasional right hand he didnt do enough to beat Joe C who was more active and busy(Landing).

Comment

ha all yalls points are coming soon, give me a day.... Do yall really think Joe beat Hopkins up, or all yall just saying he landed more punches???

Comment

Shut up already, Hopkins ran and clinched while Joe hustled his way to a very wide victory

Comment

haha please... Hopkins was walkin backwards most the fight, not enough effort from him to expect to win the fight

Joe deserved it

Comment

Working...
                    X